Sleepninja wrote: So, what does everyone think? Is it watchable? I would love to watch it because of Jiro Wang, but if Koo Hye Sun makes it too unbearable...

I can't even do it for him...*shudders*
Why is this even labelled absolute darling? The show name is absolute boyfriend... Can someone edit the name of the thread. It's kinda silly to get the name of an entire drama wrong. LOL. Anyway. So far it's terrible. I've been hating on it and since I read most comments on the drama page itself seemed negative. I'll share. Acting terrible. Plot line terrible. The actors don't click at all. Th Korean girl is terrible at actin. Of course kudos for her that she can even act when she doenst know what's going on. But she's ugly. And annoying. And overcast everything. And wow the two main characters are just absolute walking disasters. Both are idiots and the absolute densest persons ever. Made for each other. 3/5 for intelligence? Wow initially I was like surely he's gotta be a bit smarter. Then I recalled there were equally dense people in undergrad. And heck they probably were 4/5 in life. Thank god I don't ever have to work in school with 4/5 people anymore. Don't even talk about 3/5 But wow I will feel so bad for zhongshi if he ends up with the girl. Terrible. Has no good points at all Ur ugly and ur flat. But I like that part of u Seriously? Ok. Sure. But I was hoping u wud talk abt what she's good at on the inside. But he has absolutely none except a walking disaster who sabotages her friends without knowing it. And so does night. Lol Told u they are absolutely perfect with each other The only saving grace is that the ED AND INSERT IS GREAT. LOL. and jiro doesn't look too cute over time. And the outakes are so boring They are muh borin people compared to kingone or mike. And def after watching rainie act all tw actresses har a hard act to follow. She really plays a role perfectly without overdoing it like this girl here.
* please update thread title to reflect correct name of drama* THANKS!
Like seriously. I dislike dramas where every one is a fool. Usually you just have one clutz fool dumb silly person This has two. And it revolves around tem being dumb to each other. I just WIsh zhongshi meijia gets more air time. At least raise the IQ of the show so it's no longer mentally retarded. Which btw is when u are two SD below the mean. <70. It's not innocent. Just out rightly stupid. I apologise to the drama lovers. But I skimmed on the drama page most people were disappointed. Don't take it personally. At least I'm still watching it and hoping some intelligence is injected. The ED lyrics are really fitting too. But lol. The girl. Ugly. The guy. Gets boring when u know the whole poit f the show is for him to undress. INTELLIGENCE.come on. They badly need some In surprised u can actually have a how revolving around two fools. This was broadcast in Singapore first too. Hahahaha. But terrible terrible terrible. But at least for the peeps out here u guys get perfect subs! I just hate stupid English subs tha get in the way of the video or my Chinese subs.
bannie wrote: Why is this even labelled absolute darling? The show name is absolute boyfriend...
Can someone edit the name of the thread. It's kinda silly to get the name of an entire drama wrong.

Because it's also another name for the drama. The manga is called Absolute Boyfriend or Zettai Kareshi. This drama is also called Absolute Darling. They even say darling in the show. So it's not wrong.
And may I add. No clue why I ain't dropping it but there isn't anything else to pick up and I need my Mando dose. And it's really homely to see the Channel U logo and the familiarly fonted English hard subs. Heh. :) and of course. Hahahaha thunder fog fog is just absolutely brilliant. He's been one of the best supporting actors I've ever seen. Plays his role to perfection in any tw drama I've watched with him in it.
Crazy4You wrote: Because it's also another name for the drama. The manga is called Absolute Boyfriend or Zettai Kareshi. This drama is also called Absolute Darling. They even say darling in the show. So it's not wrong.

The official name should be used. Not another name.
No idea why the another name was used in the first place, but I can't care less if it's kept that way.
bannie wrote: The official name should be used. Not another name.
No idea why the another name was used in the first place, but I can't care less if it's kept that way.

It actually is the official name. If you translate the original title from Chinese it's Jue Dui Darling...Absolute Darling
OH NOES. I FEEL BAD. I think I have been too harsh regarding the naming Apologies :s I am more anus(al) when it comes to listing. Thus my need to use MDL. hahah Please do name it whatever best pleases u. I dont mind at all! BUT I DO MIND HOW TERRIBLE THIS SHOW IS AS OF SO FAR. ZHONGSHI PLEASE DON'T END UP WITH HER IT WILL BE THE SADDEST THING ON PLANET EARTH. SHE HAS NO GOOD TRAITS. She's not even the classic innocent nice girl who is a clutz. She's like this honestly good for nothing girl who contributes nothing o work and home. -.- Plus not attractive. If ur attractive u can get away with it. Lol. Unfortunately. Not. Urghhh. Like so ultimately dense. Alright I'm done my rant. Wait till 6 I love how the reset mechanism is just a kiss. LOL. So if the girls he serve at the host club kiss him he gets reset? Seems darned easy to reset this useless robot Surely FIZ that bug and glitch? Why is she paying so mch money for maintenance?
Crazy4You wrote: It actually is the official name. If you translate the original title from Chinese it's Jue Dui Darling...Absolute Darling

LOL I was actually gonna let it slide.

Not sure what your sources are but maybe if u had bothered to look at the promotional poster.

The name is Absolute Boyfriend.
Absolutely.

I don't know what u are on about Jue Dui Da Ling so is official name is Absolute Darling.
You don't just transliterate a title and say its the official name.

The official name is what producers give it. Nuff said.

Just like how
Why why love isn't change change love
Or
Triumph in the skies isn't rush up to clouds

But like I said. If u insist on keeping it. No harm done. Lol.

Not only does drama wiki sugoikr vikii and our very own site call it ABSOLUTR BOYFIEND.
The only other country where it is showing it also lists it as ABSOLUTE BOYFRIEND

http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/zh/tv/channel-u/

Thanks
It's not really even a big deal. Absolute Boyfriend or Absolute Darling, same difference really.

Anyways...

I've yet to get past episode 1. I love Jiro but Koo Hye Sun is just terrible and I'm really tempted to just drop it. I have no motivation to watch the next episode at all. So it might just remain in my On Hold list for a while until I actually drop it.
bannie wrote: Why is this even labelled absolute darling? The show name is absolute boyfriend...
Can someone edit the name of the thread. It's kinda silly to get the name of an entire drama wrong.

LOL.

Anyway. So far it's terrible. I've been hating on it and since I read most comments on the drama page itself seemed negative. I'll share.

Acting terrible. Plot line terrible. The actors don't click at all. Th Korean girl is terrible at actin. Of course kudos for her that she can even act when she doenst know what's going on. But she's ugly. And annoying. And overcast everything.

And wow the two main characters are just absolute walking disasters. Both are idiots and the absolute densest persons ever. Made for each other.

3/5 for intelligence? Wow initially I was like surely he's gotta be a bit smarter. Then I recalled there were equally dense people in undergrad. And heck they probably were 4/5 in life. Thank god I don't ever have to work in school with 4/5 people anymore. Don't even talk about 3/5

But wow I will feel so bad for zhongshi if he ends up with the girl. Terrible.

Has no good points at all

Ur ugly and ur flat. But I like that part of u

Seriously? Ok. Sure. But I was hoping u wud talk abt what she's good at on the inside. But he has absolutely none except a walking disaster who sabotages her friends without knowing it.

And so does night. Lol

Told u they are absolutely perfect with each other

The only saving grace is that the ED AND INSERT IS GREAT. LOL.

and jiro doesn't look too cute over time.

And the outakes are so boring

They are muh borin people compared to kingone or mike. And def after watching rainie act all tw actresses har a hard act to follow. She really plays a role perfectly without overdoing it like this girl here.

on Viki it is titled absolute darling...to distinguish it from the korean absolute boyfriend that will be coming out this year :)...someone should actually change the title of the mdl page to absolute darling...if you watch this drama that is what they call their product (robot)

I should remain silent about the rest of your comment...........but come on it's a comedy..give me a break they are supposed to be stupid. what were you expecting?

one more thing...Raine sucks at acting too....and neither Kingone or mike ever looked as good as Jiro stripped down lolololol
"gasp" viki changed the title from absolute darling to absolute boyfriend..I SWEAR it said absolute darling before lololol....
So I think I'm going to put Absolute Darling on my waiting list. As soon as it finishes airing, I will try out the first few to see if I can handle Goo Hye Sun. Hopefully Jiro will be absolutely darling and it won't matter who the lead female is. ;)
Whats the big deal with the names. The Korean version of Hana Yori Dango, although it uses Boys Over Flowers, also uses Boys Before Flowers. The Taiwanese version is Meteor Garden, that is completely changed. But trully, it doesnt matter because: 1. Its a new version, therefore they can name it whatever they want. 2. Its basically the same thing. Absolute Boyfriend, Absolute Darling, or Absolutely Sucks.