I loved Noble Aspirations. I love the story of it, loved the characters, love the plot, and loved everything. I want to find a drama like Noble Aspirations maybe where the male lead is like a student not where the male lead is a king or something like that.

Swordsman. The guy is a disciple of one of the "good" factions and like the guy in Noble Aspirations he's also not the most competent fighter in the beginning.

The only caveats are: less magic, much lower production values (because it's from 2013).

hmmm maybe Legend of the Condor Heroes?? It's also a wuxia one. You can try the most recent 2017 version. 

legend of ancient sword(same lead actor + william chan + Ma tian yu+Yang mi) male chemistry is V.good.

rian:

legend of ancient sword(same lead actor + william chan + Ma tian yu+Yang mi) male chemistry is V.good.

Just how good is the series compared to Noble aspirations? I quite liked the first season of the series, despite it's numerous flaws. 

Fuchsia:

Just how good is the series compared to Noble aspirations? I quite liked the first season of the series, despite it's numerous flaws. 

Honestly i didn't like NA , I'm fan of specially  Wuxia, fantasy c-drama but NA didn't  entertain me.  its added in  on hold list. 

Compare to LOAS  brotherhood, story , char devlopment is good only yang mi char has lack of some emotion.

I am watching Noble Aspirations,  and it gives me the same feeling as I was watching The Journey of Flower. The female lead is the same (Zhao Li Ying).  But The Journey of Flower is dubbed while Noble Asprations is not.

Laura:

I am watching Noble Aspirations,  and it gives me the same feeling as I was watching The Journey of Flower. The female lead is the same (Zhao Li Ying).  But The Journey of Flower is dubbed while Noble Asprations is not.

So all of the actors in noble aspirations used their real voices then?

ken:

So all of the actors in noble aspirations used their real voices then?

According to Baidu, everyone use thier original voices but Yang Zi.
At first I thought it was dubbed because of Yang Zi voice (I've heard that voice in many dramas), but then I recognized Zhao Li Ying voice. So I went to check.