'Eternal love'  or ' Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms' ? .... or 'Love 020?' or  'Boss & Me' ??

I don't Know what I want, please help me !!

They are all so good. I would suggest to start with Love O2O, it has a mixture of both, kind of. But if you are really leaning towards a lot of heartache but epic romance, the go for Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms. It is way better than Eternal Love. On the other hand, if you just want some cheesy, go with the flow kind of romantic comedy, watch Boss and me,

ShreyaKishore:

They are all so good. I would suggest to start with Love O2O, it has a mixture of both, kind of. But if you are really leaning towards a lot of heartache but epic romance, the go for Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms. It is way better than Eternal Love. On the other hand, if you just want some cheesy, go with the flow kind of romantic comedy, watch Boss and me,

Thank you!! I guess I'll start with Love 020 and then maybe with 10 miles of peach Blossoms.  Thanks for the help!! 

silvermcv:

So my favorite out of all of them is Boss & Me but it depends on what you like. 

Boss and Me is a sweet romcom set in the workforce. Love 2O2 is set on campus and it has a video game aspect that I didn't really care for but a lot of people enjoyed. The characters from Boss & Me play the same game.  

Then Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms is a romance/ melodrama/ xianxia while The Eternal Love is a comedy set in ancient times that really doesnt take itself seriously. Kind of like Go Princess Go. 

thank you! I hold Boss & Me for later , everyone speaks well of the drama, but for now  I'm not sure. It's a period in which nothing seems to attract me, it's so sad and frustrating!! But thank you!!