If anybody saw the list i have watched if they view my profile, so far these chinese dramas I love is 

ten miles of peach blossom, love 020, lost love in times

the dramas i didn't like cause of endings, stary night stay sea, journey of flower, my amazing boyfriend, sword of legends.

I want to see something with a good ending, i notice most chinese dramas has horrible endings or either its confusing like in my amazing boyfriend. 

• Sound of the Desert
  • The Eternal Love (one caveat: I wasn't a fan of the story arc in the last few episodes, but the actual ending was "good" in the sense that they do seem to be safe and together if a little bit open-ended; I think the open ended-ness can be forgiven because they're making  a second season)
  • A Love So Beautiful

Borderline:

• The Princess Wei Young - I really liked the ending in this one (I thought it was quite satisfying), but it's bittersweet and definitely not 100% happy; in the final showdown the ML makes a sacrifice to protect the FL, and dies years later as a result, but they get to live and rule together for several years first, they have a son, and the FL rules as regent after his death; so the good guys mostly win but the writers don't unrealistically have everything be totally perfect and untouched from all the conflict beforehand, and the ending gives lots of closure

also i don't mind modern dramas too I don't even know what is a good modern one like love 020 but there is love until the end of summer was it? It is on my list.

If you liked Love O2O, then you should probs watch A Love So Beautiful. 

I don't think you should watch Rush to the Dead Summer since it has a(n)  open ending since towards the end, due to misunderstandings, the FL and ML break up. Years later at their mutual best friend's wedding, they see each other again, so it kind of ends on that LOL

My Sunshine is angsty and slow in the beginning but the latter half is much more cute and happy and it has a happy ending. If I remember correctly, Boss and Me does too. (The novels that My Sunshine and Boss & Me were adapted from were written by the same author who wrote the novel for Love O2O). 

I see you have Cry Me a Sad River on your ptw list, and from my knowledge of Guo Jingming novels, that novel is really depressing and angsty and sad LOL but I heard they're making changes on it for the drama version so we'll have to see about that one.