I'm kind of new to this whole chinese drama thing, and I'm also kind of skeptical about it. BUT I want to get into them. 

Could you guys recommend me a couple? Something with good acting, good romance~~,  an OK ending?? (I heard most are bad ;;), and mm, that's it. If you decide to recommend Eternal love, please tell me when it really gets good, cause I've watched a few episodes already. I just want to something I'm able to sit through for a while.

Thank you!~

I'm watching Eternal Love at this very moment and let me tell you- stick with it. I wasn't a real big fan of the whole Wuxia genre as well but this drama is amazing! The different stories will keep you captivated, I myself have lost sleep cause I just need one more episode lol. I havent finished it yet but the the romance is A1. Its also visually stunning and the cast is gorgeous esp Dijun and Li Jing.

I can't tell you when it gets good but def before epi 20... I somehow was just sucked in and just wanted to keep watching.

Historical Chinese Dramas w/ Romance and Happy Ending:

The Eternal Love (24)
Love Through a Millennium (24)
Cuo Dian Yuan Yang (25)
Novoland: The Castle in the Sky (28)
The Vigilantes in Masks (30)
Sound of the Desert (35)
Scarlet Heart (35)
Go Princess Go (35)
Palace: The Lock Heart Jade (39)
Rookie Agent Rouge (45)
Perfect Couple (45)
The Four (48)
Legend of the Condor Heroes (50)
The Princess Wei Young (54)
Nirvana in Fire (54)
Noble Aspirations (55)
Lost Love in Times (56)
Eternal Love (58)
Legend of Lu Zhen (59)
General and I (62)

Others (personally not my taste but you could also check them out):
Cruel Romance (40)
The Lady and the Liar (46)
The Journey of Flower (50)
The Imperial Doctress (50)

I agree that most Chinese dramas (especially historical/wuxia ones have terrible/sad endings), but if you're lucky, there are actually dramas (i included a few here) that offer multiple endings depending on your liking. Enjoy!

Just finished The Flame's Daughter and loved it!  I'm also new to C-drama and only watched a handful.  The other one that I also loved and was my first C-drama was Eternal Love (aka Three Lives Three Worlds, Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms).  Both have satisfying endings.

Nirvana in Fire! This is not a passive watch; you really have to pay attention, but it's absolutely worth the effort. 

Second all the support for Eternal Love. Even though I did not like the second lead couple, the chemistry and acting of the main couple was amazing and made up for any suspension of disbelief qualms I had in a few scenes. 

The (other) Eternal Love. 24 episodes. Low budget web drama. Somehow very addicting and endearing. 

I'm also a beginner in the Wuxia genre and haven't watched many. For the most part, I just can't stand the high number of episodes or the angst and politics, but I enjoyed these few and I'm looking forward to Yang Mi's new one.

Currently watching Legend of Concubine Zhen Huan (all historical/ no wuxia) and I must say it has me captivated. Didn't think I would actually get into a drama about a harem but I have and don't regret it.

WUXIA  means "martial heroes",  usually about a chivalrous martial artist vigilante on a mission to fight for righteousness and defeat  injustice and oppressors.

XIANXIA is a fantasy genre.  Usually about a protagonists' attempt to cultivate to immortality ... based in elements  of fantasy, complete with magic, demons, ghosts and immortals. 

•  Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms aka Eternal Love, and the likes of  Novoland, etc...   are NOT Wuxia,  they are  Xianxia genre, fantasy ... I think this genre usually has HEA (I wouldn't know.)
  •  Legend of the Condor Heroes  , one of most famous Wuxia stories  (at least 12 adaptations), forgot if HEA or not in ending. ..... I saw the 2008 drama and a few movie versions.
  • The Heavenly Sword and Dragon Saber,  last part of the Condor Heroes Trilogy,  I believe it had HEA.  I saw the 2002 version, there will be a 2018 version. 
  • Prince of Lan Ling is among the best Wuxia/historicals .... Based on a real historic general, who had a very pretty face, so he wore a mask to scare his enemies  ....  Not exactly HEA.

Historicals:

• Not sure about some shows listed  by others above, which I have not watched,  but the Scarlet Heart / Bu Bu Jing Xin (aka BBJX) ending is not exactly a HEA ..... ..... .....  I am not sure about the ending of the other adaptation of the story, Palace: the Lockheart Jade , which is a lighthearted fare , not as serious or as good .....  .....  BBJX is an Excellently written Historical about a girl surviving/navigating palace intrigues and friendships, w/ most figures and events based on real history, truly excellent! among the best!

So for historicals  w/ HEA:

• Sound of the Desert  --- Based on real general, Excellent and most Wonderful Romance!!! ...  strong love triangle, HEA for one of the guys, at least ;)
  • Battle of Changsha  --- Excellent writing and family war drama ....  Low on romance,  much tragedy in war, but the couple still get their HEA.

Period dramas: 

• Cuo Dian Yuan Yang -- probably one of better stories, good Romance w/ lots of skinship, and HEA.

If you don't insist on HEA, there are many excellent Historical, Wuxia, Period and Modern dramas that are excellent, such as : Legend of Concubine Zhen Huan , Nirvana in Fire, etc... ...