Guys, I've been reminiscing the old times where Taiwanese dramas were hilarious weird but funny and cute in the same time,
with cliche and cringey story (some were having great kissing scenes too - like the actors would do it naturally instead of stiff face and gesture)
I'm a light caramel-popcorn-like-kinda dramas watcher and those dramas that were still lingering on my mind and had high rewatch value were like below list.  (since I was in junior high, I've been addicted to TaiwanDramas  because the story was funny, since kdramas had
more mature storyline at that time)
But nowadays, I seemed couldn't find one or probably, have I missed it? So would you recommend me if any? xiexie...

My most Favorite Taiwanese/Chinese Drama with high rewatch value:

Love020
Just You
Fallin Love with Me
Refresh Man
Down with Love
Hana Kimi
Eternal Love
Boss and Me

==these are vintages====
Prince Frog
Ying Ye 3+1
Legend of Star Apple
The Magicians of Love
Prince Turns to Frog
Fated to Love
Easy Fortune Happy Life
ISWAK 1&2
Tokyo Juliet
Devil Beside You
Romantic Princess
Sunshine Angel
Miss No Good
Hi My Sweetheart
Hotshot

*(I don't know whether I should continue Renna's Thread or I could make a new one, I'll delete this post if I've mistaken)

try love cuisine ,Murphy's law of love ,if u like gender bender try bromance

sandhyamohanraj:

try love cuisine ,Murphy's law of love ,if u like gender bender try bromance

I've watched Murphy's law, owh, havent put'em on my list, yes it was good too. I will try love cuisine then. Thank you!

you're welcome... I'm sure you will like it

+1 for Bromance and:

• In Time With You (although it's from 2011 so not the latest)
  • The Masked Lover (especially if you're looking for weird / funny / cute / cliched)
  • The Eternal Love (different from Eternal Love / TMPB)

✔️ My Mr Mermaid ✔️ Mr Right ✔️ Side By Side With You ✔️ 15 Years Waiting For Migratory Birds ✔️ Love Until the End of Summer