Hi,

Recently finished City Still Believes in Love and I quite enjoyed it, although mainly because I like michelle chen as well lol. But I liked the general tone and atmosphere of the drama, it was light hearted and wasn't too serious with some crazy backstabbing or misunderstandings between the 2 main leads like most of the dramas I've watched before.

Anyone have any recommendations for a similar type of drama? It can be any kind of genre from wuxia, period, xianxa, modern, etc... I pretty much watch anything, just lately I've been watching a lot of serious dramas recently that's why I wanted something a more light hearted comedyish, bickering between the 2 main leads kind of type dramas.

A couple examples would be ofc the one I mentioned in the title City Still Believes in Love, My Amazing Boyfriend, and a recent one called Unexpected. If it helps I liked Michelle Chens character in City Still Believes in Love as well.

Thanks!

I didn't watch City still believe in love, but if you want something funny and light you can watch :

stay with me (Funny FL)

Across the ocean to see you(Funny ML)

Go princess Go

perfect couple (Only half of drama is light and fun)

Destined to love you (So funny)

And if you like Michelle Chen check out legend of Qin, it'n not exactly what you want, but she is so lovely and great chemistry with her love.

I didn't find complete english sub for city still believe in love, did you watch it with sub???

jinnborn:

I didn't watch City still believe in love, but if you want something funny and light you can watch :

stay with me (Funny FL)

Across the ocean to see you(Funny ML)

Go princess Go

perfect couple (Only half of drama is light and fun)

Destined to love you (So funny)

And if you like Michelle Chen check out legend of Qin, it'n not exactly what you want, but she is so lovely and great chemistry with her love.

I didn't find complete english sub for city still believe in love, did you watch it with sub???

Thanks for the recs, no I understand mandarin so I watched it on YT. I have heard there are english subs at this site called dimsum.my but its only available in malaysia. If you really want to you can get a VPN either free or paid for like 7 bucks/month for ExpressVPN that will allow you to vpn into the site. Other than that sorry, no luck on english subs for City :(

As for Legend of Qin, I've tried watching it but just couldn't get past the ML. He was just extremely annoying and stupid it made me skip parts which I don't like, was too much work to watch the drama lol so I dropped it.

Squirtle:
As for Legend of Qin, I've tried watching it

I know, ML is annoying, I didn't like him too. I watched it because of Lu Yi and Michelle, they didn't have so many scenes, but I loved them.

Thank you I'll try the site you mentioned. I always use VPN since MDL and thousand of sites are banned in my country :D