I can't believe this amazing classic doesn't have a discussion thread...

Synopsis:

Ren Guang Xi, a cocky law student, seems to lead the perfect life. He's the sole successor to a huge and famous business and a talented ice hockey player. But in reality, his lonely life lacks joy, laughter and motivation. That is until he meets Liang Mu Cheng, the new bento seller at his school canteen. Although orphaned at a young age, Mu Cheng does not let her past affect her and lives life with great passion and determination. A harmless bet brings the two together and Guang Xi slowly changes as Mu Cheng teaches him how to give and love. Tragedy strikes when Guang Xi suddenly has to go through a major brain surgery which causes him to lose his memory. His mother begs Mu Cheng to leave him and the latter has no choice but to do so. Little does she know that she already has Guang Xi's child.
Six years pass. Mu Cheng lives a quiet life with her young son in the countryside while Guang Xi is now a successful lawyer and is engaged to He Yi Qian, the kind and beautiful doctor who took care of him after his surgery. A strangely familiar piano piece stirs Guang Xi's heart as he struggles to recall his past romance with Mu Cheng. How will the couple make up for six years of lost time? Happiness, which stop do I alight at?

Cast:

Tiffany Xu : He Yi Qian
Vanness Wu : Ren Guang Xi
Ady An : Liang Mu Cheng
Chris Wu : Hua Tuo Ye
Peggy Fu : Liang Mu Cheng, jeune
Akio Chen : Zhou Jin Cai
Amanda Zhu : Hua Chi Xin
Chen Wei Min : Hua Huo
Chen Zi Xian : Hua Hong
Figaro Ceng : Jacko
Harry Zhang [Da Mouth] : Luo Jia Da
James Wen : Liang Yun Zhong
Lin Mei Xiu : Hua Tian Xi Shi
Linda Liu : La mère de Ren Guang Xi
Renzo Liu : Maitre Lin
Richard Rim : Hua Sheng Bin
Tao Chuan Zheng : He Zhen Tang
Tracy Deng : Tang Tang
Xia Jing Ting : Fang Ge
Xiao Xiao Bin : Liang Xiao Le
Zheng You Jie : Xu Fang Guo

Trailer:

One of the most excellent melodramas I ever saw. That little kid takes half the credit, he was so sweet!
Oh My, after talking about it, I feel like rewatching it and I don't even rewatch dramas!
oh are you serious????? there was no thread for this???!!!!!! i will some day rewatch this too :)
I just finished!!! What is it about these Twdramas..? When they're awesome, they're AWESOME! Neko told me I'd have a change of heart a few eps in on who my favorite character was.. She was right. THAT KID! Priceless.
This is the best Taiwanese drama after TKA, it was very heartwarming even though the plot was kind of common. And I agree, that kid is the core of this drama.
this is one of my all time favorites.....:):)Ren Quang xi was awesome....his role had a growth with the episodes and i just loved everything about Wu Vanness in this drama and mu cheung had her charm till the very end but the show stopper was definitely xiao le, that kid was really cute and whenever he calls out "mu cheung" and when he sings that rhyme "papa papa..."(my message tone)...i was like...CUTE!!! This drama, i guess i have watched it around 10 times and still makes me want to see it.... Ultimately i loved it...those who haven't seen it..do try it, it's worth spending your time in watching this melodrama.:):)
I dont really like T-dramas but this one is the rare exception...I loved it!!!
I agree Xiao Le was the best part! I miss his 'Mu Cheng' omo I melted every time I hear it...
MeiLi wrote: I agree Xiao Le was the best part!
I miss his 'Mu Cheng' omo I melted every time I hear it...

OMG! The way he said it was very adorable! I really have the urge to rewatch this but I don't have time :(
True, one of the best Taiwanese dramas out there.
im contemplating to watch it coz i dislike longer than 20 epi specially from Taiwan... too long... but since u guys express ur liking to this drama.. ill start this tonight... is there any boring parts or epi that i need not watch?...
Ej101 wrote: im contemplating to watch it coz i dislike longer than 20 epi specially from Taiwan... too long...
but since u guys express ur liking to this drama.. ill start this tonight... is there any boring parts or epi that i need not watch?...

Not boring part but I would say that the first six or seven episodes were a little slow, skip some part but don"t skip it all because it's in that part that you will get to know the general story.