Synopsis:
The daughter of a real estate mogul Xia Wan Qing, has seemingly no way of retreating after a friend's betrayal and her boyfriend backing out of their wedding. Fortunately, she's saved by business genius Qiao Jin Fan. Jin Fan is a "playboy" and the future successor for Qiao corporation. He extends an offering hand and together they embark on a path of revenge. Each for reasons of their own, begin a love with "uncertain motives." After enduring circumstances because of their families' competing interests and a number of conspiracies the two find true love.

Cast:
Hawick Lau as Qiao Jin Fan (乔津帆)
Yang Mi as Xia Wan Qing

Trailer:

Has anyone seen this drama? Does anyone plan to see it?

I'm on episode 20 and I love this drama. The story is interesting, the acting is great, and I love the characters! Yang Mi and Hawick Lau have great chemistry. Congrats to them for their recent marriage. ♥
I finished it. I loved this real life couple. It is pretty epic.
As you know Sleepy since SWAK I am a HL convert I saw 2 eps of this on viki didnt like the video quality or the subs being off screen & put it on hold for now. I hope someone out there decides to upload HD quality of HL's dramas with English subs now thats not too much to ask is it ...? :D
Plural wrote: I finished it. I loved this real life couple. It is pretty epic.

Yeah! They are awesome together. :D

_Rosie wrote: As you know Sleepy since SWAK I am a HL convert I saw 2 eps of this on viki didnt like the video quality or the subs being off screen & put it on hold for now.

I hope someone out there decides to upload HD quality of HL's dramas with English subs now thats not too much to ask is it ...? :D

So far the only high quality that I have seen are raw. :( I'll keep an eye out for ya!