Hi everyone, I'm very new to Chinese dramas, but I would like some suggestions, 

Could you recommend some good Chinese shows and movies with absolute no triangle? I don't mind any genre, and if it doesn't t have the tag romance, I would like it to have a slight romance; also, the shorter, the better.

If the triangle part is not more than two episodes, I don't mind either.

Thank you very much. 

Le coup de foudre. the second couple has monogamy issues, but the first couple only see each other. also you are my glory is perfect.

marzzz:

Le coup de foudre. the second couple has monogamy issues, but the first couple only see each other. also you are my glory is perfect.

These two are all that I found with no love triangles. Most c-dramas have triangles :(

Some others-

My little happiness (for both ML and FL there are people that one-sided like them but no triangle)

You are my hero (though this is a little longer show)

The trick of life and love

Crush

One and Only and Forever and Ever 

Intense love 

Well-dominated love

Perfect and Casual

Mysterious Love

Sweet teeth

my girl (2020): there are three couples (1 main, 2 secondary) and no love triangles at all.

I also watched a really good chinese movie a while ago: how long will I love u, also no love triangles at all.

I would also recommend the dramas: sweet teeth, love crossed. (no love triangles).

Thank you, everybody. I will try them. 

You could also watch this as being new to this 

Love O2O (does have atriangle but only one sided ,wont affect much)

Put your head on my shoulder ( in this its funny mostly, will not affect much...first few episodes only)

When snail falls in love (its mystery type drama but little romance is also there)

Lovely Us ( cute actually and triangle is needed for the couple to realise but wont affect much) 

cdramalove18:

You could also watch this as being new to this 

Love O2O (does have atriangle but only one sided ,wont affect much)

Put your head on my shoulder ( in this its funny mostly, will not affect much...first few episodes only)

When snail falls in love (its mystery type drama but little romance is also there)

Lovely Us ( cute actually and triangle is needed for the couple to realise but wont affect much) 

Thank you

Go Go Squid (I'm pretty positive there wasn't a love triangle with main couple. Might initially turn you off though, FL was kinda stalkerish . But it's a cute show)