Hit-5 a Chinese idol group consist of five members under the management of T.H Entertainment.

Members:

Harry Guo (郭子渝; Pinyin: Guo Ziyu)
Date of birth: 9 December 1988 (age 23)
Birthplace: Zhoukou, Henan, China
Height: 179cm
Weight: 60kg

E.van Yang (杨帆; Pinyin: Yang Fan)
Date of birth: 26 January 1990 (age 22)
Birthplace: Xuzhou, Jiangsu, China
Height: 181cm
Weight: 60kg

Kido Gao (高宇; Pinyin: Gao Yu)
Date of birth: 6 February 1989 (age 23)
Birthplace: Taizhou, Zhejiang, China
Height: 180cm
Weight: 61kg

Dear Dong (董玉峰; Pinyin: Dong Yufeng)
Date of birth: 2 December 1989 (age 22)
Birthplace: Fengyang, Anhui, China
Height: 183cm
Weight: 58kg

David Duan (段黄巍; Pinyin: Duan Huangwei)
Date of birth: 8 December 1989 (age 22)
Birthplace: Xuzhou, Jiangsu, China
Height: 184cm
Weight: 63kg

Discography:

Albums:
2010-Jun-23 ? 5 Nothing Do Not Loves (5所不愛)
EPs:
2009-May-08 ? Say You Love Me Again

Visit their Official Blog
Oh, I've never heard of them. But I'm listening to the first video now and it sounds good.
LisNoir wrote: Oh, I've never heard of them. But I'm listening to the first video now and it sounds good.

I just recently heard of them, they came out in 2008 I guess though, I thought they were newer than that haha. I can only find a handful of information on them. But yeah that first video is so far my favorite out of all their songs (:
I'm listening to them now. I like it! thanks for giving me a new band to listen to :D
Sleepninja wrote: I'm listening to them now. I like it! thanks for giving me a new band to listen to :D

Your welcome (: And I'm going to be posting 2 more groups I just discovered as well :D
Sleepninja wrote: I'm listening to them now. I like it! thanks for giving me a new band to listen to :D

Same here ^^
This is my favorite CPop group. I love them and listen to them every day. I see from videos earlier this New Year that Ziyu's hair is no longer blonde. Boo. I really liked the blonde ponytail.
LisNoir wrote: Oh, I've never heard of them. But I'm listening to the first video now and it sounds good.

me to i like it...@@@