Korean Database Team Task #2 - 2011 Dramas

This discussion has been closed.

I think there is a problem...
There are two Kim Byung Ok-s...
Kim Byung Ok which I created, as I searched and couldn't find... now I know why, as the other page's name is Kim Byeong Ok...
I think the page I created is more complete, how is this going to managed? As I'm now adding the names and the ranks of his roles to the page I created...
VioletSakura wrote: I think there is a problem...
There are two Kim Byung Ok-s...
Kim Byung Ok which I created, as I searched and couldn't find... now I know why, as the other page's name is Kim Byeong Ok...
I think the page I created is more complete, how is this going to managed? As I'm now adding the names and the ranks of his roles to the page I created...

When you find duplicates post both links here. And Skye/ Ji-N will delete one of them.
LisNoir wrote: When you find duplicates post both links here. And Skye/ Ji-N will delete one of them.

Thanks!!!
VioletSakura wrote: Thanks!!!

No problem. :)
So I'm pretty much done with my load of dramas... thanks to catnip ^^ I just have to add more or less 12 new actors to the database...
All the missing actors for Indomitable daughters in law added (and approved), all the roles submitted. So I'm done for this task now :) By the way, what's the overall deadline for the tasks?
Hey! So, it might take me some time to finish my dramas with finals and all, but I'll get them done as soon as I can.
I only need to do Gye Baek and I'll be done (tomorrow I guess)
I can finally get back on MDL! Thank God!! I've had withdraws -_-. I am finally done with my finals!! YAAAY!!!!! So, I'll be getting my dramas done this weekend! Sorry it's taking so long.
Ji-N has just added "Sitcom" to genres. If the drama you happen to be working on happens to be sitcom you can choose that as the genre now. :D
I'm done (when actors will be approved) so if anyone needs help let me/us know ^^
When I try to add actors it tells me that the page is not found.
Did you just add Jung Joo Ri?
Doremeduck wrote: Yes, I did.

Did the message appear when you added her?

She appeared, but I'm going to ask Ji-N, if that's a big bug or if that's how it is for now.