Korean Database Team Task #2 - 2011 Dramas

This discussion has been closed.

catnip wrote: Okay, so I'm almost done with my dramas. In particular: I added the roles for existing actors, submitted all the actors that are not in the database yet and checked the info about the dramas. So once all the actors are approved, I'll add their roles and that will be all.

Though I made one mistake, while adding actress Jun Hye Bin, I put a picture of someone else - whom should I asked to correct this one?

Pm me once someone approves her.
Okay, so I'm done with March and April. (PM to Skye sent). Does anyone need help with something?
I made a mistake :(

I was adding actors and have written Kim Kyun Kyoon instead of Kim Hyun Kyoon... I just noticed... Though I wrote the Korean name right... I corrected it... hopefully it doesn't cause any problems...
Chwesonghapminda
All editing submissions approved and if you've added actors exactly 24 hours ago and before, they've been approved.
All actors approved and changes approved.
Adding the new actors and their roles is just killing me :P I've discovered some dramas that aren't in the database... They will need to be added too... If I survive this task :D I'm joking :p It's fun!
Actors from 6 hours ago and before approved.
Does anyone else need any help?
catnip wrote: Does anyone else need any help?

I do!!! Could you take on some of mine, I'm having a crazy week... :(

Could you help me with these:
Miss Ajumma
King Gwanggaeto The Great
Indomitable Daughters-in-Law
I Need Romance
God's Quiz 2

I think I'll manage the rest.
VioletSakura wrote: I do!!! Could you take on some of mine, I'm having a crazy week... :(

Could you help me with these:
Miss Ajumma
King Gwanggaeto The Great
Indomitable Daughters-in-Law
I Need Romance
God's Quiz 2

I think I'll manage the rest.

Okay.
catnip wrote: Okay.

Thanks a lot!!!
P.S. How did you manage to finish your load so fast???
VioletSakura wrote: Thanks a lot!!!
P.S. How did you manage to finish your load so fast???

I don't know, I just did :)
I'll do it. Also, I've approved every submission up to this point. Thanks for all your hardwork. <3 Edit: I added the image.
LisNoir wrote: I'll do it.

Also, I've approved every submission up to this point. Thanks for all your hardwork. <3

Edit: I added the image.

Thank you.

From the ones that I took over from Violet, I have only Indomitable Daughters-in-Law left. I already have a list of actors and roles I need to add, will do that tomorrow.

How are others doing, by the way?

Also, I suggest that for the next task (I assume it will be the same with year 2010) we take one month each, not two. Leftovers can be divided by those who finish first or something like that.