Korean Database Team Task #2 - 2011 Dramas

This discussion has been closed.

catnip wrote: Everything's submitted except for one problem - when adding cast to Bride of the sun, I couldn't add Park Seul Gi because the search couldn't find it. But I have searched her separately, she is in the database. And I cannot add the drama to her roles through her page either.

I still have this problem, so I was wondering perhaps any ideas of what to do?
I had the same problem. After I added some actors i was unable to edit them + being unable to add them to dramas due to not being able to find them. + i would like to help to... but I don#t know where i might be of any help.
I had the same problem long time ago with "Gye Baek" Kwon Yong Woon Kim Byung Gi Yun Won Seok Jo Kyung Hoon Go Yoon Hoo They are in the database but still can't add them to the drama Does anyone need help to finish with this 2nd task?
catnip wrote: I still have this problem, so I was wondering perhaps any ideas of what to do?

We're still working on fixing the problem.
catnip wrote: I still have this problem, so I was wondering perhaps any ideas of what to do?

Yeah, I've encountered the problem too, though this has little to do with Korean movies, in JMovie Ai Ore!, the main lead actor was nowhere to be found in the database, I also added him - Karam, when I'm trying to add him in the cast of the movie, my search come with no results...
Nov and Dec are still untouched so i'm taking over Nov (the person has not be on for like 9 days so I guess there is no problem ^^)
Lylina wrote: Nov and Dec are still untouched so i'm taking over Nov (the person has not be on for like 9 days so I guess there is no problem ^^)

Lylina wrote: Nov and Dec are still untouched so i'm taking over Nov (the person has not be on for like 9 days so I guess there is no problem ^^)

Okay, I'll take December then.
Another one is Choi Myung Gil, can't add it to Man of Honor Thanks catnip
Life happened and I got stuck with this task. Would anyone help me with December dramas? There are 15 in total, I have almost finished with the first six, and the ones left are: You're Here, You're Here, You're Really Here I Live in Cheongdam Dong Vampire Idol Color of Woman Padam Padam... The Sound of His and Her Heartbeats Fermentation Family I’m Alive Saving Madame Go Bong Shil Bachelor's Vegetable Store
catnip wrote: Life happened and I got stuck with this task. Would anyone help me with December dramas? There are 15 in total, I have almost finished with the first six, and the ones left are:

You're Here, You're Here, You're Really Here
I Live in Cheongdam Dong
Vampire Idol
Color of Woman
Padam Padam... The Sound of His and Her Heartbeats
Fermentation Family
I’m Alive
Saving Madame Go Bong Shil
Bachelor's Vegetable Store

Sure I can help ^^ ~~
sorry everyone I haven't been doing tasks lately cause I had finals and today was my graduation but I'll do my best now ^^
Hadawii wrote: Sure I can help ^^ ~~
sorry everyone I haven't been doing tasks lately cause I had finals and today was my graduation but I'll do my best now ^^

Congrats on your graduation :)
I think most people had the same issue, though now that it's summer I think it's time to finish this task up(speaking generally).
Skye-N-Rain wrote: Congrats on your graduation :)
I think most people had the same issue, though now that it's summer I think it's time to finish this task up(speaking generally).

Aw thankyou <3 ^^
true true ;p
Hadawii wrote: Sure I can help ^^ ~~

Hadawii, which ones are you doing?
I don't mean to be rude or bossy or anything, but I'd like to call out the team members to finish off these leftover dramas. I know we all had a month or two, but one or two more dramas per person will not hurt, right? ;) Lylina and me have already done some extra, so let's just be competitive and finish these off, shall we? ;) You're Here, You're Here, You're Really Here I Live in Cheongdam Dong Vampire Idol Color of Woman Padam Padam... The Sound of His and Her Heartbeats Fermentation Family I’m Alive Saving Madame Go Bong Shil Bachelor's Vegetable Store