Korean Database Team Task #2 - 2011 Dramas

This discussion has been closed.

Lylina wrote: I'm done (when actors will be approved) so if anyone needs help let me/us know ^^

I could use help for the October dramas
Doremeduck wrote: I could use help for the October dramas

Then I'll take The Empress and Vampire Prosecutor ^^
Doremeduck wrote: I could use help for the October dramas

I could take A Thousand Days' Promise and Flower Boy Ramyun Shop, if needed.
All actors approved.
All submissions approved
catnip wrote: I could take A Thousand Days' Promise and Flower Boy Ramyun Shop, if needed.

Everything's submitted.
I'll be done when everything is accepted Does anyone else need help?
Everything has been approved, if I rejected anything I always try to leave a message on your profiles.
Since Dore is busy she said we can finish october for her so here is the list Dangerous Women Man of Honor Late Night Hospital Bride of the Sun If Tomorrow Comes I'll take first two Dangerous Women and Man of Honor, if someone wants to help go ahead otherwise I'll finish myself ^^
IDK if any of u have seen this movie Sunk Into Her (Love Her), Korean movie from 2001. Not that I recommend it 2 any1, but I watched it & wanted 2 add it 2 my list of movies here & write a review. Here is all the info I could find on it. I would add it, but I am not sure how 2 except giving u guys the info. Starring: Kim Tae-Yeon, Lee Ju-Hyeon, Kwon Min-Jung Director: Park Seong-Il Genre: Drama Production: Film G Language: Korean Country: South Korea Year Made: 2001 Running Time: 93 A mentally-disturbed woman Su-Bin( Kim Tae-Yeon :" Lie" )meets a disappointed man by the shore and they fall in love passionately. Trying their luck in the city of Seoul, the man still fails in his music career. Poverty and the couple's failed attempts to get pregnant leads to the woman's deteriorating mental health. She becomes pocessive which leads to a destructive relationship afterward. This film contains a lot of love scenes to illustrate the blind passion of human love.
Lylina wrote: Since Dore is busy she said we can finish october for her so here is the list

Dangerous Women
Man of Honor
Late Night Hospital
Bride of the Sun
If Tomorrow Comes

I'll take first two Dangerous Women and Man of Honor, if someone wants to help go ahead otherwise I'll finish myself ^^

I'll take Late night hospital and Bride of the sun then.
catnip wrote: I'll take Late night hospital and Bride of the sun then.

Everything's submitted except for one problem - when adding cast to Bride of the sun, I couldn't add Park Seul Gi because the search couldn't find it. But I have searched her separately, she is in the database. And I cannot add the drama to her roles through her page either.
All actors approved.
I'll do If Tomorrow Comes too thanks for help Catnip