Umm... Is it okay for me to not take part in this task just yet. I wont be online most of the week because of exams... And when i am, it'll be just to check emails and stuff Sorry.... I kind of need to make sure i'm still at Uni next year lol... So need to pass my exams... Hope you guys understand ^^
Rubyy wrote: Umm... Is it okay for me to not take part in this task just yet. I wont be online most of the week because of exams... And when i am, it'll be just to check emails and stuff
Sorry....

I kind of need to make sure i'm still at Uni next year lol... So need to pass my exams...
Hope you guys understand ^^

LOL I UNDERSTAND because I have Exams too(T.T)
Still I will begin slowely and yeah I am one of the ones who are still crazily online and watching Dramas while it´s already time for Exams and to study!:p
Rubyy wrote: Umm... Is it okay for me to not take part in this task just yet. I wont be online most of the week because of exams... And when i am, it'll be just to check emails and stuff
Sorry....

I kind of need to make sure i'm still at Uni next year lol... So need to pass my exams...
Hope you guys understand ^^

Lol. ^^ It's ok. I won't have anything to do this week anyway. Plus, there's Catnip who's willing to help us. ;)

So goodluck with your exams. You too, Mirichan. Ganbatte!
princessofsummer wrote: Lol. ^^ It's ok. I won't have anything to do this week anyway. Plus, there's Catnip who's willing to help us. ;)

So goodluck with your exams. You too, Mirichan. Ganbatte!

ThANK YOU!:) I will try my best....then^_^
HAVA-RAVA wrote: I'll take these dramas from Winter 2011:

Taisetsu na Koto wa Subete Kimi ga Oshiete Kureta
Saijo no Meii
Quartet
Control ~ Hanzai Shinri Sousa
Utsukushii Rinjin
Fake Kyoto Bijutsu Jiken Emaki
Misaki Number One!!

*bump*
Winter 2011 List
(Source: FansubWiki[/URL], DramaWiki[/URL], and Jdrama Weblog)

[U]MON-SAT

Teppan

MON-FRI
Sakura Shinjuu

[U]MONDAY - Hava
Taisetsu na Koto wa Subete Kimi ga Oshiete Kureta
Saijo no Meii

TUESDAY
Quartet
Control ~ Hanzai Shinri Sousa
Utsukushii Rinjin
Fake Kyoto Bijutsu Jiken Emaki

WEDNESDAY
Misaki Number One!!

Shijuukunichi no Recipe

THURSDAY - Hannah
Honboshi ~Shinri Tokusou Jikenbo~
Kokuhatsu~Kokusen Bengonin
Jidankoshonin Gota Keshi
Gaikoukan Kuroda Kousaku

FRIDAY - Shine
Akutou: Juuhanzai Sousahan
LADY ~Saigo no Profiling~
Bartender
URAKARA
Heaven's Flower

SATURDAY - Rikkichan
Onmitsu Happyaku Yachou
Deka Wanko
Shakking 2
Taro no Tou

SUNDAY
Gou
SCHOOL!!
Fuyu no Sakura
Dr. Irabu Ichiro

SPECIAL
Sayonara Alma SP
Team Batista SP 2011
Toilet no Kamisama
Propose Kyoudai
The Music Show
Akai Yubi ~ Shinzanmono Kaga Yuichiro Futatabi
Coyote, Umi E
Aji Ichimonme
Ninkyo Helper SP
Douki
Shine, thanks for the list.
Shine: could you update the list with my choices XD
Lis: No poblem. :)
Hava:Oh, sorry I didn't see that. I'll update it.

Edit: Is that right? Shijuukunichi no Recipe is not included?
All editing submissions approved and if you've added actors exactly 24 hours and before, they've been approved.
Thanks, Lis. Btw, do you happen to know why, when we search for actors, the server seems to give us random names? Say, I'm searching for 'Nakamura'. Usually, it will give me a list of actors' name with 'Nakamura' in it obviously; but now it also shows tons of random names like Shibasaki Kou, Shirota Yu, and so on. Is it a bug or something?
princessofsummer wrote: Thanks, Lis. Btw, do you happen to know why, when we search for actors, the server seems to give us random names? Say, I'm searching for 'Nakamura'. Usually, it will give me a list of actors' name with 'Nakamura' in it obviously; but now it also shows tons of random names like Shibasaki Kou, Shirota Yu, and so on. Is it a bug or something?

No problem. I have no idea why it's doing that...It is kind of annoying to go through 5 and 6 pages just to not find what we are looking for...lol I'm not sure if it's a bug, if you want post it in the bug thread, just in case it is.
I'll take all of thursday of the winter 2011 list if thats alright. I can also take Shijuukunichi no Recipe if it is left free.