We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

Hi! I'd like to write an article about exploring the amis mythology and folk tales inspiring the TW drama 'Rainless Love in a Godless Land'. Could I get a link to the draft if this topic is available?

Hey! I'm very interested in writing an article on LGBT+ representation in Asian dramas  in which I would talk about what I believe are positive as well as negative examples for LGBT+ representation, plus my reasoning behind said examples. I wrote about a similar topic in university so I feel like I'm pretty well informed at this point haha.

Please let me know if that would be possible :)

sapphicdesaster:

Hey! I'm very interested in writing an article on LGBT+ representation in Asian dramas  in which I would talk about what I believe are positive as well as negative examples for LGBT+ representation, plus my reasoning behind said examples. I wrote about a similar topic in university so I feel like I'm pretty well informed at this point haha.

Please let me know if that would be possible :)

I'm sending you a message.

hey I was wondering if I could write an article on old dramas recommendations from around 2004 to 2013

Suckerforhappyendings:

hey I was wondering if I could write an article on old dramas recommendations from around 2004 to 2013

I'll send you a message!

Hello Editors, I wish to pitch for a Currently Watching/ Recap/ 'Why-Should-You-Watch' article (yess, all 3 in 1) for the Taiwanese Netflix-series 'Light the Night'.

It has dropped all 8 episodes of season-1 already, and is about to air the next 8 episodes of season-2 on 30th December, followed by another 8 of season-3 (air date unknown).

Chibi:

Hello Editors, I wish to pitch for a Currently Watching/ Recap/ 'Why-Should-You-Watch' article (yess, all 3 in 1) for the Taiwanese Netflix-series 'Light the Night'.

It has dropped all 8 episodes of season-1 already, and is about to air the next 8 episodes of season-2 on 30th December, followed by another 8 of season-3 (air date unknown).

Yes, you can! Gonna send you a message! :)

Hi Editors, 

First of all sorry for the long hiatus. My day job and life put a pause to all my hobbies and interests for awhile. But I hope I am back and can spend time with this beloved community more frequently.

That being said, I would like to continue with my Appreciating Masterpiece editorial series and write about the movie Hero. 

I can not find the old drafts that I had saved so I probably need to start from scratch. Could you please help me by sharing the article editor link?

Thanks and happy holidays in advance.

thsisneo4u

Hi.
I noticed that there aren't many articles on MyDramalist about Reality Shows.
So, I would like to write an article about a New Japanese Reality Show from Netflix called 'The Future Diary'? https://mydramalist.com/712915-mikunikki
Thank You.

thsisneo4u:

Hi Editors, 

First of all sorry for the long hiatus. My day job and life put a pause to all my hobbies and interests for awhile. But I hope I am back and can spend time with this beloved community more frequently.

That being said, I would like to continue with my Appreciating Masterpiece editorial series and write about the movie Hero. 

I can not find the old drafts that I had saved so I probably need to start from scratch. Could you please help me by sharing the article editor link?

Thanks and happy holidays in advance.

thsisneo4u

I'll send you a message! 

0Nastya0:

Hi.
I noticed that there aren't many articles on MyDramalist about Reality Shows.
So, I would like to write an article about a New Japanese Reality Show from Netflix called 'The Future Diary'? https://mydramalist.com/712915-mikunikki
Thank You.

I'll send you a message! 

Hi. I would like to write a ultra fan guide to Xiao Zhan.  Noticed he doesn't seem to have one.

YumzQ:

Hi. I would like to write a ultra fan guide to Xiao Zhan.  Noticed he doesn't seem to have one.

I'm sending you a message.

I want to write a CW/overanalyzing on Moonshine

XingBack:

I want to write a CW/overanalyzing on Moonshine

The topic is available, you can go ahead.