Can I pitch and claim a few articles? Will you let me know if they are okay'd? 

1. A Compare & Contrast Review of all the variations of "She Was Pretty" Korean/Chinese/Japanese/Thai/& even the Turkish version! (Will come up with a clever title!)

2. "10 Dramas That Shall Not Be Named."  Dramas that left us unsatisfied, angry, or in a puddle of snotty tears. The most WTF endings ever. 

3.  10 Reasons Why American RomComs Can't Compare to Asian RomComs!

4.  10 Reasons Why Zhao Liying is My Girl Crush! 

TIP:

Hi (^∀^●)ノシ

I would like to write an article about drama soundtracks that impacted the way I watched a drama.

For example, "OSTs that convinced me to check out a drama I had never planned on watching".

I'll message you!

Grace martias:

Hi. I would like to do a drama recap of forever and ever.

Will message you! -- Edit: You contacted another editor so I won't message you. ;)

Softsoft_girl:

Greetings again !! 

I wanna claim these articles ......... sincerely waiting for your reply  

Please be patient - everyone currently has to deal with longer waiting times. I'll message you. :)

Chibi8535:

Hello, I'd like to pitch for and claim an article idea: 'Ultimate Shippers: Kids & Pets of Drama-Land'
Shall wait for the green-signal.... :D
Thank you!

Ok, I'll message you.

PeggySue:

Can I pitch and claim a few articles? Will you let me know if they are okay'd? 

1. A Compare & Contrast Review of all the variations of "She Was Pretty" Korean/Chinese/Japanese/Thai/& even the Turkish version! (Will come up with a clever title!)

2. "10 Dramas That Shall Not Be Named."  Dramas that left us unsatisfied, angry, or in a puddle of snotty tears. The most WTF endings ever. 

3.  10 Reasons Why American RomComs Can't Compare to Asian RomComs!

4.  10 Reasons Why Zhao Liying is My Girl Crush! 

Your ideas are fine but you can only claim 3 articles at a time - so you have to pick 2 as you already have one article claimed. ;)

Sassy queen:

I want to request to any editor to pick this article to edit-https://mydramalist.com/articles/edit/7861

It's been 3 months since I submitted

We're aware, but the waiting times are currently longer for everyone. Please be patient, there's not much we can do right now!

-

I'm (mostly) back so as of today, feel free to send messages again if you have any questions. :)

I'll choose to do these two first then :)

1. "10 Dramas That Shall Not Be Named."  Dramas that left us unsatisfied, angry, or in a puddle of snotty tears. The most WTF endings ever.
  2. A Compare & Contrast Review of all the variations of "She Was Pretty" Korean/Chinese/Japanese/Thai/& even the Turkish version! (Will come up with a clever title!)
 PeggySue:

I'll choose to do these two first then :)

1. "10 Dramas That Shall Not Be Named."  Dramas that left us unsatisfied, angry, or in a puddle of snotty tears. The most WTF endings ever.
  2. A Compare & Contrast Review of all the variations of "She Was Pretty" Korean/Chinese/Japanese/Thai/& even the Turkish version! (Will come up with a clever title!)

Ok! :)

devitto:

I'll message you!

Will message you! -- Edit: You contacted another editor so I won't message you. ;)

Please be patient - everyone currently has to deal with longer waiting times. I'll message you. :)

Got your message !!  Thanks soo much for your reply ! 

Softsoft_girl:

I would like to write three editorials respectively:

"Ultimate fan guide of LIN YANJUN (EVAN LIN) "

"Complete fan guide of CHEN ZHE YUAN "

"Everything to know about Xu - Kai "

hoping to hear from you soon *_*

Dear @devitto Sorry to bother you again... could i write the rest of the 2 articles too ?? Please!??

Please can I claim to write an article.. not sure on the official title yet but it will be based around time-loop dramas, something like: 'Why people should check out time-loop dramas' 

Hello editors! I've been thinking a lot that recently there're a lot of dramas which aired like The Veil, One the Woman, Yumi's Cells etc. So I want to sum it up in one article and present it to the readers. Can I proceed forward in writing about such topic if anyone else has not picked it?

Softsoft_girl:

Dear @devitto Sorry to bother you again... could i write the rest of the 2 articles too ?? Please!??

Let's continue the discussion in messages so we don't have to post everything twice. :D

Size15FeetJames:

Please can I claim to write an article.. not sure on the official title yet but it will be based around time-loop dramas, something like: 'Why people should check out time-loop dramas' 

Sure!

Savaging:

Hello editors! I've been thinking a lot that recently there're a lot of dramas which aired like The Veil, One the Woman, Yumi's Cells etc. So I want to sum it up in one article and present it to the readers. Can I proceed forward in writing about such topic if anyone else has not picked it?

I will message you!

Hi!  I would like to claim Ultra Fan Guide to Bi Wenjun since the article is still empty and no one claims him for now. May I? Thank you :>

peachmilkcha:

Hi!  I would like to claim Ultra Fan Guide to Bi Wenjun since the article is still empty and no one claims him for now. May I? Thank you :>

I'll message you!

Hello! I would like to write about currently airing drama, Yumi's Cells. It could be just a CW article or a review too, I haven't decided that yet.

Hello, I would like to write an article on cdrama villains

Hello! I'm interested in writing some articles, mostly BL-related. My ideas:

• 10 Moments in BL Dramas that Made Me Swoon
  • 10 Softest BL Couples 
  • 10 Best Parents/Friends in BL Dramas
  • 10 Favourite OSTs in BL Dramas