moonchild:

I want to write an article about Yokai (monster, spirits and such in Japanese folklore). It's supposed to be some sort of small guide to ones that are rather popular in J-dramas and some less prominent. I will also mention J-dramas/movies that include yokai. 

I mentioned this article idea before but do not remember where and to whom and it's not in the list as far as I know. :) Hope it's okay that I'm working on 3 articles. One is almost done, will submit it in beginning of January. :)

Yes, go ahead! :)

Tine:

Yes, go ahead! :)

Thank you! :)

hello may i write an ultra fan guide to SEO Hyun jin if it hasn't been claimed already 

fiflydramalover:
Hello! I was hoping someone might write an article that is like a timeline of chinese censorship changes.

I'm working on my article about the history of Chinese dramas, and I added a section with a censorship timeline.  I list some rule changes and some famous dramas that have been banned or censored.

To answer your questions:

I'm not sure if any of the strict rules have been repealed.  Corruption dramas used to be banned during primetime, but later they allowed some corruption dramas during primetime.  Some of the bans aren't based on official rules, so I assume that some unwritten rules have gotten more or less strict over the years.  Wuxia used to be banned, but that happened before the beginning of dramas, so I didn't mention it in my article.  Sometimes the censors break their own rules, for example the Pixar movie Coco was not banned, even though ghosts are strictly forbidden.

I think you misread the link that you provided.  It says immorality, not immortality.  I'm not sure about reincarnation.  I couldn't find much information about that.

I finished writing my article about the history of C-dramas.  I know I can't publish it right now, but if anyone is willing to read it and give me feedback, let me know and I'll send you a link to a Google doc.

mjf314:

I finished writing my article about the history of C-dramas.  I know I can't publish it right now, but if anyone is willing to read it and give me feedback, let me know and I'll send you a link to a Google doc.

Hi! I'm not sure if you're looking for feedback from writers or editors, but I'd love to read your article! I study history and english in uni, if that's any help. 

starflakes:

Hi! I'm not sure if you're looking for feedback from writers or editors, but I'd love to read your article! I study history and english in uni, if that's any help. 

I sent you a message with the link.

I'm looking for feedback from anyone.  Let me know if you have any advice on how to improve the article.  Thanks.

Hi. I saw that someone has claimed funniest scenes in dramaland but that it has been delayed and it there is a lot to explore on that topic so I am still hoping for a yes...  I have my own spin on the topic and would like to write an editorial about the scenes that made me laugh in the same style as the one I wrote about anger and  the one t about scenes that made me cry. Is that ok? if so I will need a  draft. 

Also Happy New Year! 

So my article about Hate-Watching just got published, and someone in a comment suggested for me to write about Guilty Pleasure and Hope-Watching in a similar fashion, so yeah I'd like to claim these ideas:

Guilty Pleasure - Appreciating the Bad.
Hope-Watching - Wishing for Miracle.

(titles in making). Same format as hate watching: definition, my view on why people do that, answers from users who do it, and those who do not (to compare the perspectives of the contrast experiences and views). 

Shiro:

Hi. I saw that someone has claimed funniest scenes in dramaland but that it has been delayed and it there is a lot to explore on that topic so I am still hoping for a yes...  I have my own spin on the topic and would like to write an editorial about the scenes that made me laugh in the same style as the one I wrote about anger and  the one t about scenes that made me cry. Is that ok? if so I will need a  draft. 

Also Happy New Year! 

I'll send you a message! :) 

Kate:

So my article about Hate-Watching just got published, and someone in a comment suggested for me to write about Guilty Pleasure and Hope-Watching in a similar fashion, so yeah I'd like to claim these ideas:

Guilty Pleasure - Appreciating the Bad.
Hope-Watching - Wishing for Miracle.

(titles in making). Same format as hate watching: definition, my view on why people do that, answers from users who do it, and those who do not (to compare the perspectives of the contrast experiences and views). 

Yes, go ahead.^^

Creating a new editorial in 1 or 2 months from now.

This is a sequel to my previous article https://mydramalist.com/article/summer-dramas-with-green-theme

Title: Winter Dramas & Movies with Blue Theme

Also Happy New Year!   

Tine:

I'll send you a message! :) 

OK! 

not sure if this has been requested before, but how about an article on what a Korean adaptation of Agatha Christie's And Then There Were None would look like? (complete with cast, directors, screenwriters, composers [optional], etc.) i know we've had Japanese adaptations, but i read the novel a while back as an academic assignment and while i only remember the gist of the plot i can't help but feel like any Korean adaptation of her works would definitely be an interesting topic to explore, especially when it comes to ATTWN. currently very busy since the academic year starts back next week for me so i can't take on the entire thing, but if anyone ends up seeing this and decides to write it i'd love to be available as a consultant/sounding board/editor/co-writer depending on my schedule <333

Hey, I haven't written a solo article yet but only co-written an ultra fan guide (published) and another one that is being written.

So I would like to know if it's possible  to submit a solo article or do I have to systematically co-write with a user who has the writer badge?

The subjects I would like to present :
- Ultra Fan Guide for Lee Joon Gi
- An article about the top rated mini-dramas from 2018 to 2021 and my feedback about them. Similar in style to what Miss-lestrudel  did in 2018.

Thanks!