Aoi Community Manager

The best I could do is forward the questions, but I cannot guarantee there will be a reply.

Aoi:

The best I could do is forward the questions, but I cannot guarantee there will be a reply.

I simply want the response to following;

1. Are we or are we not able to write LGBT articles without having to include heterosexual content?

2. Will editorials cease to exist in the future?

3. If the editorials won't cease to exist, will the editorials be written only by selected few with the "writer" role?

4. If the editorials are going to be written by users with "writer" role, will MDL admins expand the list of users and give out "writer" role to those who have immensely contributed to this site? 

5. Could you update the Guidelines for Writers? 

If you forward all of these questions to whoever is in the charge, me and for sure many others, are going to be very thankful. 

Aoi:

There are only two. Skye is no longer actively involved with the site. Ji-n is only on the tech side. My job is to keep things running.

Does that mean you have the authority to change the rule? If Skye and Ji-N don't respond, I think we can assume that they don't care.

Can you make an official announcement that LGBT articles are allowed, to make sure that all of the editors know about it?

Aoi Community Manager
 Badass Bunny:
I simply want the response to following

Noted

mjf314:
Does that mean you have the authority to change the rule?

I do not have that authority or ability to make announcement. 

Aoi:

Noted

Sorry, majorly confused. Ji-N just forwarded me to you. 

Whaaaaat is going onnnnnnnnn peopleeeeeeeeeee. 

Aoi:

I just checked your profile, and it says that you're both a community manager and an admin.

If Skye and Ji-N don't respond, then I think you have more than enough authority to change the rule on your own.

Aoi Community Manager

Those are just tags, without authority or ownership. There are many users with community manager tags.

mjf314:

I just checked your profile, and it says that you're both a community manager and an admin.

If Skye and Ji-N don't respond, then I think you have more than enough authority to change the rule on your own.

That's what's so confusing.

What are even the rules, when Aoi themself said there isn't such rule that doesn't allow writers to write strictly LGBT articles? Since there isn't such rule, go ahead and ask for a draft for LGBT article :) I honestly can't wait to read it since it's been yeaaaaars of drought. Since I got over 20+ articles brewing I can't ask for more drafts myself =/

Aoi:

Those are just tags, without authority or ownership. There are many users with community manager tags.

Than that is kinda misleading, and Ji-N's message is even more confusing. Since they dumped the work on you, what is going to happen when you said it is not your job? 

Aoi Community Manager

My job is to oversee and engage with a community of people.

Aoi:

So, this means that since Ji-N refused to be part of this problem we can only rely on Skye, who is inactive and Ji-N told me that usually stuff that gets directed to Skye gets redirected to someone else. I am sorry, but this looks like a circle. We are definitely moving in a circle. 

Aoi:

Can you talk to the admins about giving you more authority? Because there needs to be someone who's able to make decisions around here.

Aoi:

Did the admins respond yet?

Aoi Community Manager

No updates yet.

Hey there dear  staff of MDL. I would like to request to write an article on " How did korean dramas start dominating the entertainment industry " I hope you approve. 

regards, loopzie