Upcoming drama on Netflix 

How to pick the right drama for you 

As I'm a new writer I need someone to aid me in making it please

darcyfan:

which actor and actress did you see on screen lot in 2023

[good one right?]  anyone wanna help me write one 

Hi! I can help you. I am pretty busy with real life and other articles right now, so I would play more of a midwife role and just help you spell check and submitting. If that's okay with you, send me a message.

Sweetsis_warrior:

Upcoming drama on Netflix 

How to pick the right drama for you 

As I'm a new writer I need someone to aid me in making it please

Hi! I can help you. I am pretty busy with real life and other articles right now, so I would play more of a midwife role and just help you spell check and submitting. If that's okay with you, send me a message.

Hi Devitto, I agreed with SweetIsWarrior to co-author. If you send me the link, I will take it from there. Thanks. ❤️

DaliaB:

Hi Devitto, I agreed with SweetIsWarrior to co-author. If you send me the link, I will take it from there. Thanks. ❤️

Messaged you :)

Thankyou! Darcyfan and I also came to an agreement.

Thanks for all your work!

Hello everyone! I got the idea to write an UFG on Wang Yibo so I wanted to ask if anyone would be interested to co-write because I can't write my own article.

Anyone interested in writing an ultra fan guide to Kim Soo Hyun. His upcoming, most awaited drama will air in the month of March. This would be a perfect article for him, as it can boost his page, and many might gift him flowers. Just a thought,

Hi! I want to write a review/analysis about the Kdrama ‘My Man is Cupid’, showcasing its faults and how it could have been improve. I have experience in writing articles, but since this is my first one here (I think?) I need a co-author so I can publish it. Anyone interested?

Jay_Pine:

Hi! I want to write a review/analysis about the Kdrama ‘My Man is Cupid’, showcasing its faults and how it could have been improve. I have experience in writing articles, but since this is my first one here (I think?) I need a co-author so I can publish it. Anyone interested?

I can be your co-author, if you want :)

Hello!

I was wondering if it would be possible to write a drama recap for Ready, Set, Love (Thailand, 2024)

I recently came across this drama on Netflix and it looked interesting 

Hello! Any Crime Drama/Movie Watcher enthusiast? I am thinking of writing an article based on it and it will be fun to have a co-writer. Don't worry about the draft matter, I can handle it. Please message me and I will tell you about the idea. Please don't message me just because you wanted to write an article, I want a Crime genre watcher so it will probably be fun :)

Edit: I got a co-writer, thank you :)

KC Drama LOVER:

Hello! Any Crime Drama/Movie Watcher enthusiast? I am thinking of writing an article based on it and it will be fun to have a co-writer. Don't worry about the draft matter, I can handle it. Please message me and I will tell you about the idea. Please don't message me just because you wanted to write an article, I want a Crime genre watcher so it will probably be fun :)

Thank you

I can be your co-author

Hello, I am new to writing while being a part of community but excited to share my views on Asian dramas. Hope to get along well. I also really love this website for various reasons but one of the reasons being how organised all the information is. I genuinely appreciate all the efforts.

To editors..

Thank you

Hello I want to write an UFG about Wang yibo along with mj_babec358 and Akage Girl