@JustJackieB @Yuanwei 

I LOVE the idea of 3! I'd be happy to work with you and split some characters or write some for other dramas/films I've seen that you haven't and maybe co-write/co-produce the series (only if you're comfortable to!)

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 etherealtaekibum:

@JustJackieB @Yuanwei 

I LOVE the idea of 3! I'd be happy to work with you and split some characters or write some for other dramas/films I've seen that you haven't and maybe co-write/co-produce the series (only if you're comfortable to!)

You should contact @JustJackieB and discuss with them. :D

JustJackieB:
3) After the final credits: what happens to our favorite characters after the final credits. Let's use our imagination.

this is such a fun idea

Since I'm already about to watch Choi Min Ho (https://mydramalist.com/people/1422-choi-min-ho )'s films and dramas for an article series I'm working on, can I go ahead and do his Ultra Fan Guide, please?

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 etherealtaekibum:

Since I'm already about to watch Choi Min Ho (https://mydramalist.com/people/1422-choi-min-ho )'s films and dramas for an article series I'm working on, can I go ahead and do his Ultra Fan Guide, please?

Yes. 

Heyy ^^, I saw that Suga from BTS doesn't have a fanguide yet, I know he doesn't have acting roles but I could make a fanguide based on his variety and live concert films. Please, can I make the fanguide for him?

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 mellitusmyg:

Heyy ^^, I saw that Suga from BTS doesn't have a fanguide yet, I know he doesn't have acting roles but I could make a fanguide based on his variety and live concert films. Please, can I make the fanguide for him?

Hey! Okay if you make it based on what he starred in and it's on MDL. You can also recommend his songs after you have talked about films and variety shows. :D

I'd like to do an editorial on whether or no awards shows are obsolete with a global audience. For example Parasite won best foreign film, but is it really a foreign film? Shouldn't it have been eligible for best film?

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Akage Girl:

I'd like to do an editorial on whether or no awards shows are obsolete with a global audience. For example Parasite won best foreign film, but is it really a foreign film? Shouldn't it have been eligible for best film?

Okay

I wanted to do an article on the prince of tennis. It is a drama that newly came out, and I think it is definitely worth watching. I also wanted to do an interview on the characters in the drama. Please contact me at [email protected] if you are interested (please consider!:).

I'm back again :')

Following Parasite's historic win at the Golden Globes, could me and a few other people write an article looking at the winners and nominees of the Foreign Language award, share our opinions on the films, why we think they won/didn't win etc?

Xiongmao and my favourite scene have agreed to do it with me and have looked at some films they'd like to write on for it

I know I'm a bit late but I was wondering if I can do the 2019 Korean osts round up, and a separate one for dramas with best musical soundtrack for the 2010s decade? 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 SongCi:

I wanted to do an article on the prince of tennis. It is a drama that newly came out, and I think it is definitely worth watching. I also wanted to do an interview on the characters in the drama. Please contact me at [email protected] if you are interested (please consider!:).

You can write the article. Let me know when you finish so I cand send you the link so you can submit it. 

Who should contact you on that email? :D