Hi :). I would like to try writing an article but I want to start with something easy first. It was not on the list and there were probably already articles like that but it's a kinda individual thing and I wanted to ask of it is ok to write about "My Top 10 asian drama OSTs"? :) 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Tine-chan:

Hi :). I would like to try writing an article but I want to start with something easy first. It was not on the list and there were probably already articles like that but it's a kinda individual thing and I wanted to ask of it is ok to write about "My Top 10 asian drama OSTs"? :) 

Yes, ofc you can. Write it in a word doc first and when you are done, send me a message to give you the link for submitting the article. :D

Yuanwei:

Yes, ofc you can. Write it in a word doc first and when you are done, send me a message to give you the link for submitting the article. :D

Yes! Nice! Alright, thanks :) 

Can I write like 7 or 10 characters in dramaland who need to go to jail? I need to work on the title but I have a list of characters in dramas who legit commit crimes in dramas and we don't see them get punished. I will be comedic, I promise

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 jg_humanitarian:

Can I write like 7 or 10 characters in dramaland who need to go to jail? I need to work on the title but I have a list of characters in dramas who legit commit crimes in dramas and we don't see them get punished. I will be comedic, I promise

That sounds interesting. Write it in a word doc and send me a message when you are done so I can give you the link to submit it. :D

Yuanwei:

That sounds interesting. Write it in a word doc and send me a message when you are done so I can give you the link to submit it. :D

Thank you! :)

Hi, I would like to write an article....Top 10 Dramas for Cat Lovers.  I'm not sure if this has been done before.

Misunderst0_od:

Hi, I would like to write an article....Top 10 Dramas for Cat Lovers.  I'm not sure if this has been done before.

Haha heyyyy I'm doing a dog lover one rn!! 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Misunderst0_od:

Hi, I would like to write an article....Top 10 Dramas for Cat Lovers.  I'm not sure if this has been done before.

Nop, it hasn't been done before. You can do it. ^~^

Hi i want write and article on japanese Bad boys (Yankii)  movies and dramas ..I know I never usually ask but I think I should from time to time lol...now the title.."Keep'em separated" or "The  Wild and the young"?   ; P

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 OldAnimeLady:

Hi i want write and article on japanese Bad boys (Yankii)  movies and dramas ..I know I never usually ask but I think I should from time to time lol...now the title.."Keep'em separated" or "The  Wild and the young"?   ; P

Haha ofc you can. 2nd one sounds better imo :P

Could I write an article about  Another Top Five Chinese Novel Adaptions? It is a part two to one of my previous articles.

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Wandering_Queen:

Could I write an article about  Another Top Five Chinese Novel Adaptions? It is a part two to one of my previous articles.

Ofc! Go ahead! :D

Hello! I am a long time fan of the MyDramaList Community and opened up my account some months back, I would like to try to write an article about K-drama recommendations according to Zodiacs as an enthusiast of both. Would love to try it!