Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 salma:

Hi! I want to write an article and post it, maybe "the stalkers guide to Park Seo-joon" or honestly any topic, but idk how or where to post it. Can someone help me out with that?

It's called the "Ultra Fan Guide of *insert name of actor/actress here*". 

If you want to write an article about Park Seo Joon, you can start writing it in your computer. Once you are done, send me a message so i can give you the link to submit it for editing. 

Hi! I want to write an article about 6 Kdramas ( A piece of Your mind, Find me in your memory, When the weather is fine, Memorist, 365: Repeat the year, and Nobody knows) which aired in April month by bringing out their similarities & differences and HIghs & lows. 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 The Masked Warrior:

Hi! I want to write an article about 6 Kdramas ( A piece of Your mind, Find me in your memory, When the weather is fine, Memorist, 365: Repeat the year, and Nobody knows) which aired in April month by bringing out their similarities & differences and HIghs & lows. 

Okay. Go ahead, When you are done, send me a direct/private message so I can give you the link where you can submit the article for editing.

Is anyone doing a currently watching for Mystic Pop Up Bar? If not, I'd like to take that one on.

Thanks.

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Akage Girl:

Is anyone doing a currently watching for Mystic Pop Up Bar? If not, I'd like to take that one on.

Thanks.

Someone already did one. And it's gonna be published one of these days. You could do an overview of the drama when it ends if you want to talk about it. ^~^

Cool....no worries. I'll think of something else.

May I do another article on the Show Hole condition and the drama cure?

Thanks.

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Akage Girl:

May I do another article on the Show Hole condition and the drama cure?

Thanks.

Ofc. Go ahead. :D

Hi! I'd like to do an article on how The Untamed has a "boyband" effect on people/fans. I don't really know if that would go into a specific category. Thank you!

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 kat5elsey:

Hi! I'd like to do an article on how The Untamed has a "boyband" effect on people/fans. I don't really know if that would go into a specific category. Thank you! 

Hi there! That's interesting. 

You can write the article. Send me a message when you are done so I can send you the link where you can submit it for editing. ^~^

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Azura Yn:

Can I ask how can I get "✔️" next to my name? 

This is not the place to ask this question. This forum thread is for writers.

You have to go here https://mydramalist.com/account/privacy  and check your phone number.

Hi, there! Me again...Lately many ideas seem to flow into my mind. :D

I want to claim a subject with musical touch: My Favorite  ....  Summer OST's (Korean, Chinese & Taiwanese) don't know how much of them yet, but between 20-25.  (Official music videos included)

Until the middle of August. 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Cryssy Anne:

Hi, there! Me again...Lately many ideas seem to flow into my mind. :D

I want to claim a subject with musical touch: My Favorite  ....  Summer OST's (Korean, Chinese & Taiwanese) don't know how much of them yet, but between 20-25.  (Official music videos included)

Until the middle of August. 

Okay. Go ahead!

Hello. I was originally thinking of doing a CW for IONTBO, but since that's taken, I have a nebulous idea for another article. 

Dramas often keep diagnosis of certain conditions vague, so they can take liberties with the 'symptoms' and retrofit them to match the character they want. Think He is Psychometric, or even BBC's Sherlock. You'll be hard pressed to find consensus on what some characters suffered from amongst the viewers - but this also allowed the audience to see a lot of themselves in the story. So, the post I wanted to write would be an overview of the characters introduced in the first few episodes and what the drama has told us about their conditions till now. I want to tie that thread with a bit on how the show is handling mental health discussions so far, and why the fairytale theme helps drive the points through. 

Don't have a title in mind yet. I want to finish the post and send it in this weekend. The 3rd and 4th eps would have aired by then, and we would have a pretty good idea of the characters at that point. 

Is this too vague? Should I finish the article before pitching it again? 

Thanks!

I have something new and different idea about Chinese drama. I want to share with u all so how I can share with you ?