That's a genius idea! I'll do that or maybe I'll do a mix of both in just one. The good and bad family members you'll meet in a drama.

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 areallyloudfangirl:

That's a genius idea! I'll do that or maybe I'll do a mix of both in just one. The good and bad family members you'll meet in a drama.

That could work too! It's up to you. You could even make it a series! Users enjoy them. *wink*

Yuanwei:

That could work too! It's up to you. You could even make it a series! Users enjoy them. *wink*

LOL alright I'll do that wonk

Hi! I am interested to write an article on My first five drama ,recommend and why should you see these dramas.

Hi! I am interested to write an article on My first five drama ,recommend and why should you see these dramas.

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 KC Drama LOVER:

Hey there! You can write about this topic first in Google docs and send me the link when you are done through a private message 

Hi!
I want to write an article, that would be titled: "Romantic Dramas from different countries as culinary experiences", and write a bit about how the dramas feel (and taste ;-)) different. That would be South Korea, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Japan and Phillipines.

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 DaliaB:

Hi!
I want to write an article, that would be titled: "Romantic Dramas from different countries as culinary experiences", and write a bit about how the dramas feel (and taste ;-)) different. That would be South Korea, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Japan and Phillipines. 

Hello! You can write about this topic. Write the first draft in Google docs and send me the link when you are done.

Yuanwei:

Hey there! You can write about this topic first in Google docs and send me the link when you are done through a private message 

Ok .Thank you for your quick reply l will send you as soon as l finished it.

Thank you once again......

hey, I

would love to write on the top ten dramas that made me cry a river.

Hi Yuanwei, I would like to write an ultra fan guide to Jung Hae In. There hasn't been one written about him yet, but I'm not sure if someone has claimed it yet. Thanks!

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 kshme:

Hi Yuanwei, I would like to write an ultra fan guide to Jung Hae In. There hasn't been one written about him yet, but I'm not sure if someone has claimed it yet. Thanks!

No one claimed it. You can write about it in Google Docs and send me the link once you are done through a message.

Yuanwei:

No one claimed it. You can write about it in Google Docs and send me the link once you are done through a message.

Thanks, will do! Have a great day :)

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 namsham:

hey, I

would love to write on the top ten dramas that made me cry a river.

Hello! 

You can write about it in Google docs and send me the link through a message when you are done. 

Hi, want to write about SoonYe-Jin and her career. I am not sure if such piece is written before or not.