After getting some nice positive response for my first article, I am planning to write a follow up "Favorite Chinese/Taiwanese Drama OSTs from a Non Pop Fan's Perspective".

Kairi of the Sky:
Watch Yokai sharehouse.

Thanks for the recommendation. I know about a few tales and origin of yokai after visiting a lecture about them and reading some things in books or online but that's helpful. :) 

devitto:
Sounds like a nice idea!

Okay, then I'll go and start writing on it. Thanks for the advise, that's a good idea! ^^

Manal:

Article 1: 10 Funny films that made my day

Article 2: Subtle Romances in Non-romantic K-dramas

Would you like to write those or submit them as ideas? :)

Funny Question: Where do I go to start writing article again Haven't written in awhile so I've forgotten where exactly to go.

Cancel that Ive figured it out :)

SiriV1634:

Hi! I've been reading the "Ultra Fan Guide to ____" that are being posted here recently and wanted to know if I could write one on Kazuki Kitamura! I'm a huge fan of him and many people don't know who he is and I want to expose the MDL community to many of his amazing shows!

Sure, I'll send you a message :)

Hi I'd like to write a Fan Guide for Shin Hye Sun! I've checked, and there hasn't been one made for her. I think it'd be great to show her growth in the past few years as an actress! 

Also if this isn't too much at once: I think I'd also like to write about either Mr. Queen or Twenty-Twenty. I'm not sure if I want it to be a simple review or like why you should watch but maybe go deeper in some way?

queencheorin:

Hi I'd like to write a Fan Guide for Shin Hye Sun! I've checked, and there hasn't been one made for her. I think it'd be great to show her growth in the past few years as an actress! 

I'll send you a message!

queencheorin:

Also if this isn't too much at once: I think I'd also like to write about either Mr. Queen or Twenty-Twenty. I'm not sure if I want it to be a simple review or like why you should watch but maybe go deeper in some way?

You could write a Currently Watching article for Mr Queen. Or whatever you want to write for Twenty-Twenty. :)

Cho Na and WandereR will write two drama review/recommendation articles on:

Article 1: Psych-Hunter

Article 2: The Journey Across the Night

Already contacted an editor ;D

Hello! I’d like to write an Ultra Fan Guide article for actor Shin Sung Rok!

Hello!

If it's already not done, can I write an article about my favourite male-female friendships in K-dramas.

Hello!
I would like to write a "Top 15 Second Lead K-drama Couples that Shine Brighter than the Main Couple"
But I realised writing an article requires approval which I'm not too sure how it actually works?

sungrokisking:

Hello! I’d like to write an Ultra Fan Guide article for actor Shin Sung Rok!

Ok!

Srisal:

Hello!

If it's already not done, can I write an article about my favourite male-female friendships in K-dramas.

Ok!

Jasmine:

Hello!
I would like to write a "Top 15 Second Lead K-drama Couples that Shine Brighter than the Main Couple"
But I realised writing an article requires approval which I'm not too sure how it actually works?

Ok! Just posting in this thread is enough. Alternatively, you could have contacted any of the editors. :)

Cryssy Anne:

Happy New Year!~ <3

I want to write a topic that will be titled "Beautiful Writings: A Poem a Day (2018)"

I will include scenes and all the gorgeous poems from this drama.

Starting to write today!

Ok!