Anyone doing an article on c-dramas adapted from Priest novels? She's my favorite author and I'd love to talk about those out there and how true they are to the books.

ManImGonnaRegretThis:

or something like one of those Chinese dramas where everyone knows that the two leads are in love but the directors are so cunning and just call it a bromance lmao. i mean, who can forget the iconic Untamed? 

Since BL is censored in China writing about a "bromance" drama that is based on a BL novel is not an issue because officially it's not a BL drama. At least that's what I figured after seeing an article about the drama Guardian that is based on Priest's BL novel Zhen Hun. Still the topic needs to be treated carefully as it's forbidden and when you write an article it's probably better to focus on the drama and not the BL background. I'm agreeing to what sebba said, it's better to talk to an editor about what is okay and what not. :)

Writing about bromance dramas is fine! Mentioning BL dramas in articles that list multiple dramas is fine, too. 

• Favorite bromance dramas or favorite bromances or favorite friendships in general - fine (has been done before, though, so would have to be compared to older articles)
  • Introducing Priest's novel adaptations focusing only on the shows - fine but afaik there's only two that have actually been released, Guardian and WOH? Maybe a better idea in a year or so
  • Comparing drama adaptations of BL novels to their novels - I'd give that a no, unfortunately
 devitto:

Yes, it's okay!

Dear devitto, I have submitted No 2, please check.

sebba:

Hello!  Me again.  Don't worry this isn't about BL articles.  hehe.

May I write about the following two topics:

1. Casting choices affecting drama success - e.g. using idols in dramas or older actors playing younger roles and vice versa.

2. Schools of thought around critique of art - so something like 'What we talk about when we talk about dramas.'  

Ok, go ahead!

Cho Na:

Contacted an editor to claim a recap article for The Uncanny Counter.

submitted

Hello here!

So, thanks to Cho Na, I finally writed an article, even if it wasn't my goal at first. Thanks again, Cho Na.

I writed to editor KimWanHee. I don't know if it's the good choice or if it should be according thematics.

Here, I've made a full draft of the article, with pictures, almost all is ready to copy-paste, but with the need for help about english langage.

Hi! I want to write an article on the subject of Spoilers!

Discussing spoilers, what are they, what do people usually regard as a spoiler. What are some usual spoilers in general/ usual plot twist tropes. Ways to avoid reading/seeing spoilers, where are they lurking, and ways to avoid posting spoilers. 

All of these, spoiler free, or as spoiler free as possible! ;)

Estelll:

Discussing spoilers, what are they, what do people usually regard as a spoiler. What are some usual spoilers in general/ usual plot twist tropes. Ways to avoid reading/seeing spoilers, where are they lurking, and ways to avoid posting spoilers. 

Love that idea! xD

Estelll:

ok!