Chiha_fishUpontheSky:

Hello. I think I'm in the right place, I would like to do an article on a list of 30 or so dramas without any romance in them. I searched for a list like this but couldn't find one so I decided to make one of my own. It'd be cool and helpful for people who don't like seeing 'romance' on the top of their stats ;)

if you have content in your mind. Then go head. Contact the admin and have them give the article name so they can save. Then later you can submit your articles to them for review.

Nauriya:

if you have content in your mind. Then go head. Contact the admin and have them give the article name so they can save. Then later you can submit your articles to them for review.

I'm obviously new to this ;) should I personally contact them and if so whom?

Chiha_fishUpontheSky:

I'm obviously new to this ;) should I personally contact them and if so whom?

Nah, there's no need as you posted here. Now editors will contact you. Have bit patience. :)

Anushka:

Nah, there's no need as you posted here. Now editors will contact you. Have bit patience. :)

Thanks Anushka ^^

Chiha_fishUpontheSky:

Hello. I think I'm in the right place, I would like to do an article on a list of 30 or so dramas without any romance in them. I searched for a list like this but couldn't find one so I decided to make one of my own. It'd be cool and helpful for people who don't like seeing 'romance' on the top of their stats ;)

Sounds good, I'll message you! :)

Hi! I would like to write about C-Drama Recommendations With "Legend" in the Title Part 2

Hey !!! I want to write an article on "To all the female characters who have inspired us" along with Blizzardahm, as I've informed you before about couldn't write the previous ones, so this will be the first one

Hello I would like to write an article on Kdramas that I recommend that have come out in 2020 - 2021. 

uhsame:

Hi! I would like to write about C-Drama Recommendations With "Legend" in the Title Part 2

ok!

Soundarya:

Hey !!! I want to write an article on "To all the female characters who have inspired us" along with Blizzardahm, as I've informed you before about couldn't write the previous ones, so this will be the first one

ok!

Strangerkid:

Hello I would like to write an article on Kdramas that I recommend that have come out in 2020 - 2021. 

ok!

heyy i want to write an article about racket boys being a must watch I will be submitting after it completes tho, is that okay?

how do i contact an editor?

namsham:

Editors are down the list: https://mydramalist.com/staff

You can just message them with whatever questions you have. :)

I wanna create another editorial with Autumn Selection: 30 All-Time Favorites Asian OST'sCan I?

It will be somewhat similar to this Winter Selection: 20 All-Time Favorites Asian OST's

Prepared for Autumn season, of course.

Suckerforhappyendings:

heyy i want to write an article about racket boys being a must watch I will be submitting after it completes tho, is that okay?

ok!

namsham:

Ideally, contact one of the editors in this comment to get a quick reply! Usually we try to respond to this thread here multiple times a day, too, but I've been sick the last two days. :'D

Cryssy Anne:

I wanna create another editorial with Autumn Selection: 30 All-Time Favorites Asian OST'sCan I?

It will be somewhat similar to this Winter Selection: 20 All-Time Favorites Asian OST's

Prepared for Autumn season, of course.

ok!

devitto:

ok!

Ideally, contact one of the editors in this comment to get a quick reply! Usually we try to respond to this thread here multiple times a day, too, but I've been sick the last two days. :'D

ok!

Get well soon!