Tine:

Hi there! :) Unfortunately, we currently can't assign article-drafts to you since you haven't had any in the past (announcement). We hope the issue will be solved soon. Sorry!

Hello, has the issue of sending drafts to new writers been solved now?

Tine:

Hi there! :) Unfortunately, we currently can't assign article-drafts to you since you haven't had any in the past (announcement). We hope the issue will be solved soon. Sorry!

Hello, if this issue is solved, could you please inform me? thanks~!

lovegood:

Hello, if this issue is solved, could you please inform me? thanks~!

Don't worry. When the issue is solved, the editors will certainly announce it in the forum! :)

Hi! Is KinnPorsche available for writing a CW article? I'd like to try writing about it ^^

Hi. I would like to write an article about drama Gold Mask. So where can I do so? Thanks for your reply in advance.

Chae cutie:

Hi. I would like to write an article about drama Gold Mask. So where can I do so? Thanks for your reply in advance.

Messaged you! :)

Hi again! Can I also write CW article about Today's Webtoon? If it's still avalaible of course. Thank you! 

Chae cutie:

Hi again! Can I also write CW article about Today's Webtoon? If it's still avalaible of course. Thank you! 

I messaged you!

I want to write an CW article for my calorie boy

LexyLexyy:

I want to write an CW article for my calorie boy

Hello!

I'm sorry but we still can't assign draft to new writers, so it won't be possible for the time being.
Here is the announcement if you've missed the information. 

You can come back to us when the issue is solved.

@SumiTheCat Thank you for the information. I didn't see this announcement before. I have written a draft that i want to submit into an article, if there is a change in the information or interested in seeing my draft article, please inform me! thank you so much!

I want to write an article about Love like the galaxy

Last Empress:

I want to write an article about Love like the galaxy

Hi! Just like the person above you, since you're a new writer, we currently can't assign you any article drafts. :')

Hi, can I write a CW about Connect? I'm not really sure if it should be in cw section tho as all episodes came out at once but I'd like to try writing about it!

Kang Jia:

Hi, can I write a CW about Connect? I'm not really sure if it should be in cw section tho as all episodes came out at once but I'd like to try writing about it!

I'll send you a message!