Is kdrama ‘Stealer the Treasure keeper’ available?

Surya Namgoong Min:

Is kdrama ‘Stealer the Treasure keeper’ available?

Hello!

My apologies for the very late reply. 

I'm sorry but we can't grant you this article for the following reasons : 

- your account must be 6 months old on the website before we can assign you any draft. 

- Most of all, we are facing an issue about assigning drafts to users who have never written before, whatever the time they have registered on the website.
Here is the link to the announcement of this issue.

We will announce the resolution of this issue on the thread, so I would suggest you to follow it to be updated about it. 

Hello, I'd like to write about the promising start of "See You in My 19th Life" if avaliable.

Miroirs:

Hello, I'd like to write about the promising start of "See You in My 19th Life" if avaliable.

Hi!

Unfortunately, as explained in the post above yours, we currently can't assign article drafts to users who haven't had any before. Once we're able to do that again, we'd love to have your article! Sorry. :/

Hi admins! I’d like to write CW for the horror drama Revenant. Will be co-writing with a new writer, Krystale Mitaesa :) However, I’ll be waiting until 6eps have aired to start it~ Thanks in advance :D

awkward potato:

Hi admins! I’d like to write CW for the horror drama Revenant. Will be co-writing with a new writer, Krystale Mitaesa :) However, I’ll be waiting until 6eps have aired to start it~ Thanks in advance :D

I'm sending you a message.

SumiTheCat:

Hello!

My apologies for the very late reply. 

I'm sorry but we can't grant you this article for the following reasons : 

- your account must be 6 months old on the website before we can assign you any draft. 

- Most of all, we are facing an issue about assigning drafts to users who have never written before, whatever the time they have registered on the website.
Here is the link to the announcement of this issue.

We will announce the resolution of this issue on the thread, so I would suggest you to follow it to be updated about it. 

Hi,

Just wondering if you'll post an announcement if/when you're accepting writers again? Thanks :)

I want to write an article about The Story of Park’s Marriage Contract. Or about A Good Day to Be a Dog and this show as well as there are lots of similarities!
I see in the comments we can’t write CW articles if we havent  written before, is there anything we can write?

I would like to write a CW about cooking cush 

Sweetsis_warrior:

I would like to write a CW about cooking cush 

might be a problem, since that article would be full LGBT article, but maybe contact admins about it? 

Then can I do CW about beauty newbie 

Sweetsis_warrior:

Then can I do CW about beauty newbie 

Unfortunately, you need to find an experienced writer to co-write with you since you have not submitted any articles before. (See posts higher up on this page. :)) Sorry!

devitto:

Unfortunately, you need to find an experienced writer to co-write with you since you have not submitted any articles before. (See posts higher up on this page. :)) Sorry!

Do you know any as I can't find anyone 

Sweetsis_warrior:

Do you know any as I can't find anyone 

Try messaging her: https://mydramalist.com/profile/Yin-Taiyo