Dali and the cocktail prince too if not claimed and  one the woman. Please a reply will be much appreciated. If possible I would also like to write on Hometown cha cha cha.

Kang Jia:

I can try writing about Hometown Cha

ok I didn't see the next message sorry

Christian:

Dali and the cocktail prince too if not claimed and  one the woman. Please a reply will be much appreciated. If possible I would also like to write on Hometown cha cha cha.

I'll message you!

Hi admin. I cannot open the link for formatting and writing rules. could u fix it? i interested to write on korean drama, The King's Affection and japaness drama, Kieta Hatsukoi, anyway.

asmirasy - Xiao Fan:

Hi admin. I cannot open the link for formatting and writing rules. could u fix it? i interested to write on korean drama, The King's Affection and japaness drama, Kieta Hatsukoi, anyway.

I'll DM you :)

I would like to write about the currently airing chinese drama Novoland: Pearl Eclipse. But it is not available in the list.

Xiao Xing Xing:

I would like to write about the currently airing chinese drama Novoland: Pearl Eclipse. But it is not available in the list.

I'll send you a message! :)

Dear writers and writers-to-be of MDL,

due to technical requirements and recent changes in the system we unfortunately have to announce that for the time being we are unable to assign article drafts to new users without existing articles. 

If you are a regular writer, have already claimed a topic or received a draft, this does not influence you! This only influences writers which are newly interested in writing, have not claimed a topic and not received an article draft before. 

We are very sorry for the inconvenience. As soon as there is any change and we are back on track, we will let you know immediately!

Just as a clarification, this means you are not affected and you can ignore the announcement if you meet ONEof the following criteria:

• regular writer on MDL who has the writer role and/or published articles
  • claimed topic under your name on the MDL Article Overview sheet
  • existing draft assigned to your claimed topic

If none of these criteria matches you, then the announcement does affect you.

Sorry for the confusion!

Would love to write a currently watching  article  on Now we are breaking up.

I would like to write a Currently Watching Article on Jirisan that is still airing for another couple of weeks. 

betun:

I would like to write a Currently Watching Article on Jirisan that is still airing for another couple of weeks. 

Hi, betun^^

yes, you can write about that. I'll send you a message.

Do I have enough slots left to do currently watching  Japan Sinks: People of Hope ? 

Old_Anime_Lady:

Do I have enough slots left to do currently watching  Japan Sinks: People of Hope ?

Yes, you can have it. :)

devitto:

Yes, you can have it. :)

thank You I will get to this weekend