Can I write an article on rich family's son?

Ankita:
Can I write an article on rich family's son?

Yes, go ahead! :)

I would like to write a currently watching article on Mistress. 

Hayley Ramiza:

I would like to write a currently watching article on Mistress. 

Okay! :)

can i write about meet me @ 1006

it's a tdrama

dramaworld:

can i write about meet me @ 1006

it's a tdrama

Added you!

I want to write about the Top10 drama specials (mini drama and drama special is the same right?)

real_Mokona:

I want to write about the Top10 drama specials (mini drama and drama special is the same right?)

Go here. This thread is only for CW articles.

Ceki:

Go here. This thread is only for CW articles.

Sorry and thank you :)

Can i write an article on secret mother? 

Ankita:
Can i write an article on secret mother? 

Technically yes, but you should wait until you've seen another episode or two. I'll add you to the list. :)

devitto:

Technically yes, but you should wait until you've seen another episode or two. I'll add you to the list. :)

Actually, can I change it to work of love? lol 

so question if Black pean is airing now, but the subs are delayed can I waut for 4 episodes to be Eng subbed then write a CW on it or do I have to do it with 4 raw eps?  I can't do a medical drama raw.  Too technical

OldAnimeLady:

so question if Black pean is airing now, but the subs are delayed can I waut for 4 episodes to be Eng subbed then write a CW on it or do I have to do it with 4 raw eps?  I can't do a medical drama raw.  Too technical

You can do it raw but you have to understand what's going on, it's pointless to write a CW article on a drama if you can only guess what actually happened/they said etc. So unless you're fluent in Japanese I think it's better to wait for subbed eps.

Ankita:
Actually, can I change it to work of love? lol 

Wok of Love? That works, I'll change it. :P