MDL project 002. Track 2020 trailers 
Thailand dramas p1-5 done
If it's alright, I'll keep going with p.6-9.

xxmai Volunteer Staff
 sony_t:

Okay, I’ll do that. Did you get a chance to look at the lists I sent you? If you give me the approval I can edit those as well xD

I'm on it. (:

cassiopeiastars:

Hello Mai,

Finally have some spare time on my hands and would love to help if it's still needed. If no one has started Project 004. Finding end dates: HK Dramas'20, I can go through those. 

Maayan:

Project 004 - Finding end dates - Japan TV Shows 20':

Still airing:

I can't find info about those:

Thank you. I'll take a closer look at the missing info and the two questionable ones tomorrow. (:

grass:

hey, i can help w the hk specials and tv shows if that's still available :)

Yes, please go ahead. (:

Dawn:
Thailand: TV Shows '20 - Finished Checking.

Thanks a lot. ^^

xxmai Volunteer Staff
 nastou19:

Thailand dramas p1-5 done
If it's alright, I'll keep going with p.6-9.

Yes, please go ahead. (:

done checking end dates for the hk specials and tv shows, they're all fine!

i could help w finding trailers for p13-18 of chinese movies if the spot's free, also willing to do p19-25 if that's still open by the time i finish p13-18 :)

xxmai Volunteer Staff
 grass:

done checking end dates for the hk specials and tv shows, they're all fine!

i could help w finding trailers for p13-18 of chinese movies if the spot's free, also willing to do p19-25 if that's still open by the time i finish p13-18 :)

Thank you. I've also added you to the CH movies Pg. 13-18, so please send me your email so I can add you to the google sheet as well. (:

Project 004. HK Dramas'20 are checked and should be good. Two minor things:

1. https://mydramalist.com/690113-a-perfect-day-for-arsenide 
    • Does not have full end date, only end year of 2020. It seems like all eps were released on same day (credit: yt description). Let me know if you want me to update to have full end date of November 12, 2020 or to delete end year to just have single air date.
  2. https://mydramalist.com/66873-the-impossible-3
    • Does not have end date. Aired every Thursday and VIP gets two advanced eps on Youku (Wiki Credit). My assumption is that if it airs 1 ep every Thursday & VIP gets 2 extra, all 6 eps will finish airing the following week, November 26,2020. Not positive on this though. 

If you still need help, I can take on Project 002. Japan Movies Pg. 1-5. Let me know and I'll contact you with an email :)

Thailand dramas p6-9 done

xxmai Volunteer Staff
 cassiopeiastars:
If you still need help, I can take on Project 002. Japan Movies Pg. 1-5. Let me know and I'll contact you with an email :)

I've added you, so send the PM with the email. :D

nastou19:

Thailand dramas p6-9 done 

Great, thank you. ^^

xxmai Volunteer Staff

005. Tags: Doctors

Explanation:

Each person covers its own country. 

Using the links provided below, you need to check if all the titles from the 3 links have the tag Doctor Female Lead or Doctor Male Lead. Those titles that don't have it, please add the appropriate tag. Meaning, if the main female lead is a doctor, you add the tag Doctor Female Lead, and it the main male lead is a doctor, you add the tag Doctor Male Lead. Those titles where  none of the main leads is a doctor, please remove the tag Doctor.

Considering there aren't many titles, one person can cover one country, so when applying, just pick one country.
i.e. I'd like to apply for China.

Important:

• Please, DO NOT START the project without getting an approval first from me. Someone else might have already gotten an approval before you, so you will unfortunately just waste your time doing double work.

Links:

China: Dramas, Movies, Specials
Hong Kong: Dramas, Movies
Japan: Dramas, Movies, Specials
Philippines: Dramas, Movies
South Korea: Dramas, Movies, Specials
Taiwan: Dramas, Movies, Specials
Thailand: Dramas, Movies, Specials

ChinaCompleted
kakashkaCHAN
Hong KongCompleted
olivestulip