xxmai Volunteer Staff
 Wish Upon A Star:

Hi, I can do HK drama 2021, if still available.. For changes, just need to click "Edit this page" > "Release Information" and edit the start / end dates accordingly?

Yes, it's still available. However, have you tried searching and looking up release dates for HK before? Will you have a hard time finding info on native sites? (:

Rainbow:

Hi, can I check  010. Tags: Web Movie (Part 1)
Hong Kong 2019-2020 ?

Yup, go ahead.

xxmai:
Yes, it's still available. However, have you tried searching and looking up release dates for HK before? Will you have a hard time finding info on native sites? (:

Yes, first time. I can read Chinese words so that should help? Saw some titles with missing synopsis and was thinking of fixing those as well.

@xxmai  I'm done with "the Web Movie Part 1" for Taiwan ( 2017 - 2018). Most of the titles are TV movie. Some films released in cinemas have subsequently been released on online platforms.

xxmai Volunteer Staff
 ManUtiavN:

@xxmai  I'm done with "the Web Movie Part 1" for Taiwan ( 2017 - 2018). Most of the titles are TV movie. Some films released in cinemas have subsequently been released on online platforms.

Thank you. Good work. (:

Wish Upon A Star:

Yes, first time. I can read Chinese words so that should help? Saw some titles with missing synopsis and was thinking of fixing those as well.

I see, then go ahead and try. (: Make sure to include sources (direct links to websites) when you submit any edit, and please also read through the guidelines and submission tips here before you start. Have fun~

@ Mai, I can also cover  the Web Movie  for the Philippines 2022 - 2021 if it's still available. However, I will only start next week as I'm out of town for the holidays.

xxmai Volunteer Staff
 ManUtiavN:

@ Mai, I can also cover  the Web Movie  for the Philippines 2022 - 2021 if it's still available. However, I will only start next week as I'm out of town for the holidays.

Fine with me. I've reserved the spot for you. (:

For 2019 HKG, all dates & status are fine except Sui Yuet, it only has Year indicated.

*fixed one episode date here and added Days for these titles (1) , (2) , (3) 

xxmai Volunteer Staff
 Kais:

For 2019 HKG, all dates & status are fine except Sui Yuet, it only has Year indicated.

*fixed one episode date here and added Days for these titles (1) , (2) , (3) 

Thank you. Good work. (:

xxmai:
I see, then go ahead and try. (: Make sure to include sources (direct links to websites) when you submit any edit, and please also read through the guidelines and submission tips here before you start. Have fun~

Hi, done for HK dramas 2021. Hope the edits are in order.

Only 1 drama "HeHe&He S3" has no end date. As the airing dates are inconsistent, it is not clear if Episode 16 (aired on 16 Mar 2023) is the last episode for Season 3. So the end date is still left empty. But updated the air dates for Episodes 12-16.

Added Synopsis for "IPCC Frontline", "Buildings Dept Special", "YOLO", "FEHD Drama", "HeHe&He S3", and "Heart City Hong Kong, Prop Up Youth".

xxmai Volunteer Staff
 Wish Upon A Star:

Hi, done for HK dramas 2021. Hope the edits are in order.

Only 1 drama "HeHe&He S3" has no end date. As the airing dates are inconsistent, it is not clear if Episode 16 (aired on 16 Mar 2023) is the last episode for Season 3. So the end date is still left empty. But updated the air dates for Episodes 12-16.

Added Synopsis for "IPCC Frontline", "Buildings Dept Special", "YOLO", "FEHD Drama", "HeHe&He S3", and "Heart City Hong Kong, Prop Up Youth".

Thank you. We will look into it more. Good work. (:

If the checks/edits for HK drama 2021 are in order, I can also do HK drama 2020. Let me know ><

xxmai Volunteer Staff
 Wish Upon A Star:

If the checks/edits for HK drama 2021 are in order, I can also do HK drama 2020. Let me know ><

You can do 2020, too. Just please don't forget to add the source links along with the explanations in your submissions. Each section is separated and looked at by different staff members at different times. So if you've submitted an explanation and link in i.e. primary details, that won't be seen in the i.e. release info section, and vice versa. (;

China 2020 is done - what i could find i edited and what not its here:

For some titles i couldnt find full end date: 

Some titles dont have full air date - only year:

Then here are dramas which have same start and end airing date (these titles are only for my information):

Solved:

xxmai:
You can do 2020, too. Just please don't forget to add the source links along with the explanations in your submissions. Each section is separated and looked at by different staff members at different times. So if you've submitted an explanation and link in i.e. primary details, that won't be seen in the i.e. release info section, and vice versa. (;

My apology if I have missed out adding the source links in some sections - I recalled including source link(s) and summary of edit(s) in every section that I have edited ~~

Done for HK dramas 2020. All 29 dramas already have start dates, end dates and synopsis. And all were already updated to "Finished airing" as well. 

For A Perfect Day For Arsenide (Nov 20, 2020 - 2020),
1) I am also still not able to locate the exact end date. So leaving end date as just 2020. It was first released on OTT platform (hmvod) on Nov 20, 2020, and has just 10 episodes - so could well all 10 episodes be released on the same day. It was then released on Netflix on Mar 1, 2021.
2) I tried to add hmvod under the "Services" tab, but couldn't locate hmvod. MDL may want to consider adding hmvod as a streaming service as well. https://www.hmvod.com.hk/#/category/list

Source: https://zh-yue.wikipedia.org/wiki/把砒霜留給自己 :套劇喺2020年11月12號喺OTT平台hmvod上架,再喺2021年3月1號Netflix全套上架.

Hi, unfortunately, I didn't finish I know the due date was today. I still need to modify the titles I have found. I made an Excel file for me was easier to work rather than modify each one every time.  Can i please have more time? Thank you and sorry