We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
So... its pretty simple. This thread is for those people, who think that they have amazing / great / cool / interesting / funny profile. and they want people to know it :) (You dont have to post only your profile, but also others, that you like). I am one of them..... So please, check-out my profile ^_^ (that is very self-centered, i know :D but ive spent like two days making it, so i want people to see it too :D)

Hi There! -^_^- Nice profile, I think I have a pretty good one too
and people should definitely check it out.
Zombie_Girl wrote:
Hi There! -^_^- Nice profile, I think I have a pretty good one too
and people should definitely check it out.

OMG... I LOVE your pictures ^_^ they are sooo cute :)
loool love BPetra's profile!! :D mines nothing compared to that haha
I'm trying to spiffy mine but it'll be a slow process. This will be it for now. XD I will try to make it loads better later when college isn't sucking my life D:
Just spent an hour making mine better :D I think it's cool but doesn't really compare to some of the others.

I like nekoblah's profile http://mydramalist.com/profile/nekoblah and I've always really admired Beca256's profile :P http://mydramalist.com/profile/Becca256

BPetra yours is cool too!!!
and when I say "doesn't really compare to some of the others." I mean looks like utter crap :P hahahaha people on here have AWESOME profiles I am jealous
BPetra wrote: OMG... I LOVE your pictures ^_^ they are sooo cute :)

Thanks! :D I am gonna be making one for a friend too for when she gets back on friday. :P
I only just now added some color to mine....I might spiffy it up more later, it's pretty simple right now.
I'm proud of my profile ^^ and i like everyone's too :D
wow, impressive profiles. envy much!

darkangel662008 wrote: *walk out*

wait for me...
Jajaja yes, self-centered and everything, but I love love luuuv my profile :D I love updating it and I have a lot of fun while looking for GIFs and quotes :D
I am not familiar with many profiles but I just love CheerfulSoul's profile!
Decorations in profiles.. I'll be doing that soon..