khailakk:

Ahh nice to see another BL watcher, you should join the BL Drama Lovers Club, we talk a lot there on whatever BL  you'd like to discuss. It's still very active :) you can click the image on my profile.

ty i'd love to join! :)

Maybe my profile is not beautiful but you can always check it out if you want. One day when i will have more time, i will try to decorate it.

ok i've been here for a month or so, so i thought it was time to do something about my profile. It's not a lot but its nice and simple and i like it, check it out!

malfnction:

ok i've been here for a month or so, so i thought it was time to do something about my profile. It's not a lot but its nice and simple and i like it, check it out!

I really like yours!! I think the simplicity is quite nice, and your text color really complements the gifs you chose

Glad I found this Forum - Do See My Profile
(cause it took me a looooooong time and it might still be #WIP😂
if I see something unique in someone's profile)

I have been here on MDL almost 8 months now. I was so amazed looking at fellow MDLers profile but had no idea how to do it, or anything at all on MDL (still in the process)

But Shiro's profile and guide really helped. So Thank you Shiro and everyone at this forum!

omo-omo-omo:

(cause it took me a looooooong time and it might still be #WIP?

I have been here on MDL almost 8 months now. I was so amazed looking at fellow MDLers profile but had no idea how to do it, or anything at all on MDL (still in the process)

But Shiro's profile and guide really helped. So Thank you Shiro and everyone at this forum!

It looks nice, I especially like the colors and gifs you chose.

Mon:

It looks nice, I especially like the colors and gifs you chose.

Thank you so much Mon, it means a lot :)
Tried to keep colors that would look good in dark/light mode both!

Mine is the same it has been a year ago! Should I change it or let it be?

DeobiMars:

If you want to change it then go for it

DeobiMars:

it looks really nice now :)

What do you think of mine?

omo-omo-omo:
Tried to keep colors that would look good in dark/light mode both ?

your profile is really pretty and elaborate, it's really fun to read :) i love it !  i have dark mode and it works perfectly !

DeobiMars:

it looks good and is very informative ! but ofc if you want to add new things you discovered this year it would be interesting too

410euros:

your profile is very cute! the only suggestion i could make would be for the links at the bottom ! there's an option on MDL to add whatever text you want to a link (using "insert link"), for example, the name of your first ost : Dream on (학교 2021 OST). this could make it easier to know which ost is which link :)

i revamped my profile a little bit last week, because of my new obsession with AoS, if anyone has suggestions on things that could be better i'd love to hear them ! ♡

omo-omo-omo:

(cause it took me a looooooong time and it might still be #WIP?

Looks pretty good, better than mine ngl hahahaha

DeobiMars:

Unless if you have inspos (inspirations), let it be; but I won't stop you from being creatively making your customise profile once you have ideas for it

410euros:

It would be better if you take a look around other profiles, because the pictures are not aligned into a table, so does for a list of OST tracks. For the OST list, it would be fine if you either:

1. Name the track, artist & from which OST you took from; along with the link, or
  2. Find the album/track cover, copy the cover address link, then paste it. Make a table as well to make an adjusted alignment, depends on your personal liking

Again, if you have ideas and feel diligent to do it because this is my suggestion

julie:

your profile is really pretty and elaborate, it's really fun to read :) i love it !  i have dark mode and it works perfectly !

it looks good and is very informative ! but ofc if you want to add new things you discovered this year it would be interesting too

your profile is very cute! the only suggestion i could make would be for the links at the bottom ! there's an option on MDL to add whatever text you want to a link (using "insert link"), for example, the name of your first ost : Dream on (학교 2021 OST). this could make it easier to know which ost is which link :)

i revamped my profile a little bit last week, because of my new obsession with AoS, if anyone has suggestions on things that could be better i'd love to hear them ! ♡ 

Ok thanks! I'll do that

@Krystale Mitaesa I looked at the other profiles, it's clear that next to the others it's quite messy

When I have time I will change it following your suggestions thanks

julie:

I love yours too! It is so cute, especially with the star and music effects/characters that you have used! <3