Cherish:

Love o2o, honestly. I used to study computer science, I'm into gaming as well and I spent a lot of time on online games with my ex-boyfriend (well, we did other stuff as well but there you go) - also, the typical cliche problems that you see in drama weren't ours. I'm still watching this drama, so I don't know in which direction it is heading, but so far this is like watching a dream come true.

Thank you for sharing it! I've already seen the drama, and I liked it so much that I rewatched it. It's nice to know that you in a way share similarities with the drama :D

honey_boo:

But like the plot of the drama or a character?

any of them, you choose :D

My Husband in Law because of it’s background which is construction. I am a Civil Engineer and currently have the job title as Construction Coordinator, like Moie. And another thing that I felt very relatable with  her is I also have Kidney Failure (but I am doing ok). So yeah! My life is really like Moie’s life in MHIL, but sadly I do not have my own P’Tien.

My Mister- because it's depressing

Go Ahead! i really love my best friend and my cousin brother, we were really really close. but then two yrs ago they both left for family reasons. So the episode where the two brothers left  JJ was really relatable to me. 

In every drama I'm always the 2nd lead. There's always someone better than me and I never get what I want. I always sacrifice because I don't want people around me being sad. 

"Do You Like Brahms?", i feel like i can relate to the FL a lot

True beauty, in the sense that I am a totally different person once I have no makeup and wear my glasses. Sadly i don't have two hot men chasing me ):

Run On. Especially the character of Oh Mijoo. From her profession to her personality. Somewhere, at certain moments in the drama, it really resonated with me

For me, it's school 2013. It just reflects all the problems of a high school student. Specially Song Ha Gyung of the drama relates to me so much !

This drama one that I can relate to. It's about girls who are just trying to survive, and the feeling of needing someone in your life who you know cares about you, but at the same time not being able to find the right person. I think this movie will help you understand what it feels like, I know it did for me.