The first seven episodes of VIP.  I went through a very painful experience of  spousal infidelity and watching the female lead grapple with the emotional toll of betrayal is like watching my past self in a mirror.   I'll restart the series later but for now, it's on hold.

Like several others, the whole point of watching Dramas for me is that they're NOTHING like real life. That said, from my list there is one Drama with one element of my life I did relate to and it made a good Drama GREAT for me because of it: I was stunned and delighted when I watched Because It's My First Life  and saw that both lead characters are hardcore Gooners. To have a shared fandom being a major part of the leads' identity and character was wonderful, and the show did a great job of capturing what it means to be a Gooner. Victoria Concordia Crescit :)

Love o2o, honestly. I used to study computer science, I'm into gaming as well and I spent a lot of time on online games with my ex-boyfriend (well, we did other stuff as well but there you go) - also, the typical cliche problems that you see in drama weren't ours. I'm still watching this drama, so I don't know in which direction it is heading, but so far this is like watching a dream come true.

But like the plot of the drama or a character?

Another Miss Oh. 

How shameless and stupid the FL really reminds me of myself. Also the way the ML treats FL reminds of my ex. The push and pull are crazy. 

None, that's why I watch drama though. 

'Our love story'. It's not related to my life but life in general. And to a certain extent I think everyone can relate to this short drama.

The guy likes the girl, does all the sweet things at first, makes the girl fall in love with him and gradually loses interest in her. It's heartbreaking but a good watch. It's available on YouTube under channel name Dingo K-Drama and it's of 30 mins.

'Dancing the Walt alone'. This isn't related to my life but life in general.

It's about the reality where couples breakup because of their financial situations where both are graduated but unemployed. It's tough to be in a relationship when you start feeling inferior in front of the person you love. It's worth watching and heartbreaking at the same time. It's available on YouTube Under KBS channel and is of 1 hr.

'One Way Trip'. It's a movie where four friends go on a trip where things suddenly go downfall. It captures the reality under a difficult situation perfectly. The end may be very cruel according to some people...but.. that's what life really is. It's available on kissasian.sh /dramacool

Watashi Teiji De Kaerimasu - the FL in the drama is strictly against working overtime. Working overtime is pretty common these days and I  have also done that many times. The drama kind of gave me some new perspectives towards approaching work and life.

For me it's Soul Mechanics, it's an ongoing Drama. I feel that the Female lead has some resemblance of me where she fall in love easily, she is so kind and easily taken advantage off, she has some anger issues for md it's not to that extent LOL but I feel there are so much common points

Because This is your First Life -  Being a hopeless romantic, I can relate to Jiho when it comes to romance. But when it comes to Life, I have similar values with Nam Sehee. We are both only childs, not close to parents and very introverted. As both IT people, we like to look at statistics, and money tracking. We save up a lot for our future goals. But since we are only childs, we tend to be selfish. A lifetime goal that only includes ourselves just because we are so used to being alone. (We do like to raise a cat though, because they’re low maintenance!) Sehee wanted to own an apartment that he could be comfortable until he grows old. I wanted to be an old landlady of a small building and have my room at the rooftop.  If there is anything that’s different with me and Sehee, it’s just that I’m more outgoing when it comes to socializing and passionate with hobbies, whereas he wanted a routinely mundane life. But like Sehee and Jiho, we never know what will happen in life. I do believe I will meet someone along the way. and If he harmonize well with me the way Jiho did with Sehee, I wouldn’t mind that.

Love Designer - For some reason, even though it's not friendship for me, Zhou Fang and Qin Qing's relationship is what reminds me the most of me and my sister. We both love each other and we stick together. We have the usual arguments and giving 'silent treatment' days. But other than that, there was a scene where ZF and QQ are sleeping together and they wake up together, but go back to sleep. This scene really was something we could relate to! But not only that but continuous, other scenes were relatable!\( ̄︶ ̄*\))