Rien:
Some different compact club badges, still experimenting.

I like the design, it's simple but beautiful and takes less space than the vertical ones. Ideal for people who are member of many clubs/participate in lot of challenges. ^.^

moonchild:

I like the design, it's simple but beautiful and takes less space than the vertical ones. Ideal for people who are member of many clubs/participate in lot of challenges. ^.^

thanks moonchild, I also like that they take less space. Will be making more with this template.

Mon:

I found two pictures that you could use to make badges for the MDL watch challenge

here's two badges Mon, hope they look okay?

They look so cute! ♡⸜(˶˃ ᵕ ˂˶)⸝♡

<< Back to Index  

Cheng Yi Fandom Badges & Banners

Banners

Badges

Rectangle

Hexagon

Elongated Hexagon

<< Back to Index 

<< Back to Index  

Drama Lovers Book Club Badges & Banners

Banners

Badges

Elongated Hexagon 

<< Back to Index  

That looks totally cool, the hexagon shape really compliments the picture and the text from above and below !

MichaKu:

That looks totally cool, the hexagon shape really compliments the picture and the text from above and below !

Thanks MichaKu

Ayy, a request: make rectangle badges & elongated hexagon banners for this club. Do let me know if there is anything to follow my command: reference pictures, chosen font types, etc.

Rien:

It will be my pleasure. I can make the Elongated Ones also without text so you can add your own chosen font if you prefer.

okie dokie, I let you know thru dm later

<< Back to Index

Watch Challenge Actors and Actresses Edition Badges & Banners

Hexagon Badges

If you want a custom badge with a specific actor/color please just let me know :)

KOREAN LIST

JAPANESE LIST

CHINESE LIST

<< Back to Index

Heya,

Any chance you can do a banner for "To My Star" and "To My Star 2" combined with the fonts used in the "Where Your Eyes Linger" BL Drama Lovers Club?

I'd really appreciate it.

Buannaiche:

Heya,

Any chance you can do a banner for "To My Star" and "To My Star 2" combined with the fonts used in the "Where Your Eyes Linger" BL Drama Lovers Club?

I'd really appreciate it.

Hi Buannaiche,

Hope I got it right? I'm still looking for suitable images that would work for the banners, made this one for now. had to add a colored border on the white text to make it more visible. If you have high resolution (prefered) images, please message them, or add links in a post.

edit: found some images on the drama page that might work, will try them out later and message them. unfortunately the quality of the images isn't that great :(

Thank you so much!

I will try and find some high resolutions pics (minimum requirements?) for you to use.