The End:

Here's a painting I did a while back and I just wanted to share!

I love the colours in the sky they blend together so nicely. Very pretty

Saygo :
I love the colours in the sky they blend together so nicely. Very pretty

Thank you so much!

Here’s my first (and only so far) mural. I made it for my cousin’s first born (two years ago), she went with a Lion King theme for his room.

That's really good!! That's a whole professional painting right there.

@Rien that looks amazing!

Madeleine:

That's really good!! That's a whole professional painting right there.

Mon:

@Rien that looks amazing!

Thanks <3

@Rien that's really awesome! How long did it take you?

The End:

@Rien that's really awesome! How long did it take you?

Because I never done something like that before it took some time. I remember something around  3 days, first drew the setting with pencil and then started with Zazoe (the bird). 

I’m watching the drama A Robot in the Orange Orchard and really like the cover they made for it. It reminds me of an assignment I used to have in art class where everyone got the same image with bits missing and you needed to fill the blanks. So inspired by this cover, if anyone is interest/bored you could try making something similar with existing posters (deleting parts and adding your own imagination/art to fill it? 

Hello, I’m Ren. Can I join this club :> (it would be my first club ever in my whole life haha)

1. What do you plan on sharing with us here? 

I would probably share:
- fanarts (usually kdrama and famous figures)
- a drawing with reference of Instagram posts (I love to draw my followers haha)
- building drawings (I always want to do it but lazy haha)
- random drawing generated online

beware of the hand-drawn artwork(s) I might post because the camera quality sucks and I’m a beginner haha

2. Why did you decide to join this club? I wanted to create/join a club with other creative people… to share, inspire and help each other out.

I have seen the challenges you guys did for the ‘April 2022’ one and it looks fun and I want to challenge myself haha I want to learn from the club members too if it’s possible because I have seen people’s artworks here and everyone is so talent 

3. Tell us something about yourself

I like to try out and do everything like from drawing, creating stuff -> cooking -> doing sports -> gaming -> reading -> and etc haha 

Edit: did I join too late because it looks inactive here TT

Welcome to the lazy creative club, happy to have you

Rien:

Welcome to the lazy creative club, happy to have you

Haha thank you and here’s a drawing I did yesterday (I saw an Instagram post of someone and drew them in my way haha and I love to draw stuff that is like ‘useful’ to myself)

Hi! I just found this thread the paintings I have seen so far are all amazing.

@Record the Moment, cool drawing! I hope it’s okay to say this but one arm looks a bit short  compared to the other arm.

I will try to post one of my drawings too. Just need to find my old sketchbooks.

also made this badge for Sukkie’s Angels.. I would love to try and use different fonts but I’m so bad at picking, if anyone wants to try here’s also an image without text.

^yeah I couldn’t be bothered to rub it out and draw it again >< but Ty for telling me haha