Had fun making rectangle badges today.

Absolutely beautiful!!! *clapping*

I can never get over how the quality is always so good haha and the images you have chosen 

Reno:

I can never get over how the quality is so good haha and the images you have chosen 🤝

Madeleine:

Absolutely beautiful!!! *clapping*

How long does it take you to create one badge :0 and how did you find images with that good quality

Reno:

How long does it take you to create one badge :0 and how did you find images with that good quality

Well it took a while making my template, which I made in Photoshop. Actually it takes more time looking for images than making the badges. It‘s just insert image, adjusting it to look nice, change color and I’m done.

In google you can search for large images. 

Rien:

Well it took a while making my template, which I made in Photoshop. Actually it takes more time looking for images than making the badges. It‘s just insert image, adjusting it to look nice, change color and I’m done.

In google you can search for large images. 

Ooh thank you for taking the time and effort to create these badges haha and yeah looking for images are exhausting hahah

and Ty for telling me about the large images on google…even years of using google I still don’t know how to use it completely lol

Actually, for mine, it's quite advanced; but I have the same tool as Rien do. You can look here for details

Reno:

Ooh thank you for taking the time and effort to create these badges haha and yeah looking for images are exhausting hahah

and Ty for telling me about the large images on google…even years of using google I still don’t know how to use it completely lol

There’s a button called tools in Google, where you can select size and even color etc. Might be called different depending on your language setting. It’s very handy ;)

I guess I need to answer the questions here to join the club, right?

1. What do you plan on sharing with us here?
I usually do fanart paintings and FMVs with dramas and movies.
Here are some examples:

2. Why did you decide to join this club?
I want to know more drama lovers who have my same hobbies.
3. Tell us something about yourself.
I'm highly introverted and logical, but also love visual arts and to express myself though it. I live in north Italy, in the Alps basically and I enjoy the mountains, the forest, the lakes and nature in general.  I have to work and study, so I'm quite busy... 

HELLOW @EMMAGUCCI YOUR PAINTINGS IS AMAJIN TO ME AJDVWKZJSMDHJEKSNS *WORSHIP YOU*

AND WELCOME WITH WARM HUG AAAAAA

Welcome @emmagucci,

Your art is stunning! 

HI ALL!! I'm Violet! I'm glad I can join a creative space 💜✨

1. I plan on sharing graphic design & art
2. Joined to see other amazing and inspiring work
3. A professional hobby of mine is photography, where some of my work has even received awards 

~ cheers ✨

Welcome @Zen Violet,

Glad to have you! Looking forward seeing some of your work.

Welcome everyone and damn @rien I like your new pfp haha king’s affection :>