Reno:

Welcome everyone and damn @rien I like your new pfp haha king’s affection :>

Thanks, it’s an old one. Made it in Procreate, just a simple slideshow gif. Made it when I was experimenting/learning in Procreate.

I have an idea for a new silly watch challenge and would love some feedback. Inspired by a game in the forum and Saarthak’s Connect the Titles Challenge.

My idea is you pick a few colors and watch a number of dramas with an drama cover image in that color. I was thinking on naming it: The Color Mood Watch Challenge. Or maybe someone has a better name?

an example:

Watch 5 drama’s with a green cover.

Does it sound like fun or is it maybe too boring? 

An other idea I had was instead of a color you pick an object for example an umbrella, and so pick dramas with a cover displaying an umbrella. (Connect the Covers Watch Challenge)

edit: 
The goal of this challenge is to explore drama and movie titles based on the color/mood of their cover image. How it works? You pick a level and colors, collect/watch the titles based on this. You can use titles you’re currently watching and you can also rewatch titles for the challenge.

Levels: (number times the color)
Easy 3 titles | Normal 5 titles | Hard 10 titles

Colors & Moods to pick:
•Black/Dark tones (Mixed with Black)
•Light/White tones (Mixed with White)
•Yellow tones (Shades of Yellow)
•Orange tones (Shades of Orange)
•Red tones (Shades of Red)
•Pink tones (Shades of Pink)
•Blue tones (Shaded of Blue)
•Green tones (Shades of Green)
•Purple tones (Shades of Purple)
•Brown tones (Shades of Brown)
•Gray tones (Shades of Gray)

Jokers
•Colorful (Lots of Colors)

Rien:

I have an idea for a new silly watch challenge and would love some feedback. Inspired by a game in the forum and Saarthak’s Connect the Titles Challenge.

My idea is you pick a few colors and watch a number of dramas with an drama cover image in that color. I was thinking on naming it: The Color Mood Watch Challenge. Or maybe someone has a better name?

an example:

An other idea I had was instead of a color you pick an object for example an umbrella, and so pick dramas with a cover displaying an umbrella. (Connect the Covers Watch Challenge)

That's actually a cool idea to make; but the title of the challenge should change, I give a few suggestions:

• Cases-to-Link Challenge (link = connect, case = cover)
  • Bridge the Cover Challenge

Something like that

Krystale Mitaesa:

That's actually a cool idea to make; but the title of the challenge should change, I give a few suggestions:

• Cases-to-Link Challenge (link = connect, case = cover)
  • Bridge the Cover Challenge

Something like that

Thanks for the suggestions <3

edit: what about… Covers Challenge

would like the title to be short.

Rien:

an example:

That sounds amazing!! Not at all boring! And I love the title you are planning on naming it, you should definitely go with that if you still like it!

Hi.

I'm Ivoci, I'm new here and very nice to know you, guys!

Welcome @ivoci!

Saw some of your cute fan art of: The Blue Whisper. Looking forward seeing more of your fan art :)

https://www.ivoci.com/tag/fan-art-illustration
 ivoci:

Hi.

I'm Ivoci, I'm new here and very nice to know you, guys!

Welcomeee

and aww, your joining date is my birthday date hahaha

Love your cute-theme fanarts tho

Rien:

Welcome @ivoci!

Saw some of your cute fan art of: The Blue Whisper. Looking forward seeing more of your fan art :)

https://www.ivoci.com/tag/fan-art-illustration

hi< and thanks< will share my drawings  here~

Let me share some of xianxia c-drama's fanarts, that is currently being hit, 

Immortal Samsara

Hope you like it~

@ivoci,

So cute! Which program do you use to draw your illustrations?

Rien:

@ivoci,

So cute! Which program do you use to draw your illustrations?

Thanks! I usually use ibis paint

I could use some feedback. I'm editing my template for the Back to the Past Watch Challenge Achievement Badge. This year I added stars to the challenge. Please give me your honost feedback. I might have to alter a few because of the number of stars one might have.

Old template (last year)

Rien:

an example:

This sounds so fun! I would definitely participate in something like this!