@XingBack, welcome! Those fanarts looks great, I can’t wait to see more of them ❤

XingBack:

1. What do you plan on sharing with us here?

I've drawn anime alot but I never tried kdrama fanart tho I did do something for Mr Sunshine, Lay and EXO just for myself ? https://postimg.cc/gallery/JBBcj87
2. Why did you decide to join this club?

I wanna help this be a safe place anyone can be confident in sharing their art.
3. Tell us something about yourself.

I'm an artist and a designer. I've been drawing since I was like 5 and it's a big part of my life ❣

Yayyyyy welcomeee to the clubbb

Wanna share the recent challenges I've made so far, hope you guys participate anytime. You can click the pics to read the details. Any questions for more understanding, you can seek me here as well

Mon - heyhotshot2_:

@XingBack, welcome! Those fanarts looks great, I can’t wait to see more of them ❤

thanks~ I always wanted to do a JDY's lady kim meets aeshin fanart, but I keep getting lazy xD

Krystale Mitaesa:

Yayyyyy welcomeee to the clubbb

thhaaannkkss~

I will most likely share digital art and maybe writing.  I  have never done any Asian drama related fanart and i might give it a try here for fun. Hopefully there will be a new show or character I will love or obsess over enough to  take the time to do so in the near future

I thought it would be fun to get to know other creatives and it might prompt me to be inspired to draw more.  I guess to essentially make friends with like minded people and just make art with no pressure

I love visual storytelling. I studied game design and development in university but I'm more interested in writing and  drawing for comics.  

Saygo :

I will most likely share digital art and maybe writing.  I  have never done any Asian drama related fanart and i might give it a try here for fun. Hopefully there will be a new show or character I will love or obsess over enough to  take the time to do so in the near future

I thought it would be fun to get to know other creatives and it might prompt me to be inspired to draw more.  I guess to essentially make friends with like minded people and just make art with no pressure

I love visual storytelling. I studied game design and development in university but I'm more interested in writing and  drawing for comics.  

Welcome to the club as well! Thank you for joining! Looking forward for your creations as well ^_^

Welcome to the new members.

Hey is this club specific for drawing?

kkdrama:

Hey is this club specific for drawing?

Anything that’s creative (made by you or inspirational) to share.

Hello! I am The End

1. What do you plan on sharing with us here? Mostly art stuff(Probably not that much) And some cooking if that's allowed? Anything I feel like that is "Creative" (Am I allowed to do drawings and stuff that aren't drama/asian related?) Maybe some calligraphy.

2. Why did you decide to join this club? I think it looks really cool also everyone seems really nice and stuff! Also I want to show people stuff and get opinions from people that aren't my family!

3. Tell us something about yourself. I LOVE SINGING! And I'm not too bad at it either. I am learning Korean, and enjoying it a lot. I like to do art, but I don't do it that much, which I hope to change. I have like no friends, and waste basically all my time so will probably not be doing much on here, but hopefully this will make me motivated because I'm sick of sucking. Also, I like to do contortion. Sorry, that was a lot.

Welcome @The End,

Sorry for the late welcome. We would love to see anything that’s creative, it doesn’t have to be drama related. I look forward seeing your posts.

Here's a painting I did a while back and I just wanted to share!

The End:

Apologies for the late reply, but welcome to the club!! 

And oh my, the overall scene... The scenery, looks total gorgeous!! I love your painting :D

The End:

Lovely, how long have you been painting? Also is it acrylic paint (and is that gold I see)?

Krystale Mitaesa:
And oh my, the overall scene... The scenery, looks total gorgeous!! I love your painting :D

Thank you!

Rien:
Lovely, how long have you been painting? Also is it acrylic paint (and is that gold I see)?

That is literally like the third painting I've ever done. Yes, it's acrylic.  No gold though, must be the lighting haha.