We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
  1. In ep 11 liu ji shi if that guy find out thai Bai ji is girl he will freak out I am talking that guy who is greedy for money and has a big fat crush on baijie . So who is this baijie ??

Baijie in the novel is just Ruan Nanzhu crossdressing as a woman. In the show, due to censorship, Ruan Lanzhu only has a photo of him dressed as a woman who he called his "sister" to fool Li Dongyuan. Ruan Baijie is Ruan Lanzhu. 

Ohh now I get it thanks 

Ohh now I get it thanks 

Can you tell me which ep does this photo appear I am currently in ep 12 but did not notice it 

Can you tell me which ep does this photo appear I am currently in ep 12 but did not notice it 

Episode 17, at 9:20 

Will the breakdown of the book vs series continue?

How is it that in the book XX is the actress but in the series Tang Yao Yao is the actress... Also Tang Yao Yao died in the novel at Dr 2 but in the series she makes it to Dr 6/5... 

The series doesn't follow much of the novel's plot. They changed the names of most of the characters due to censorship so that China wouldn't cancel it (still happened). It's now officially subbed on Viki, so I suggest rewatching to properly understand the subs. The novel is really long and so I would recommend re-reading to help you. I don't remember too much at this point lol 

daddyshome:

The series doesn't follow much of the novel's plot. They changed the names of most of the characters due to censorship so that China wouldn't cancel it (still happened). It's now officially subbed on Viki, so I suggest rewatching to properly understand the subs. The novel is really long and so I would recommend re-reading to help you. I don't remember too much at this point lol 

Thank u... Currently still reading the novel... Watched the series but by the time I did it was alr cancelled then was uploaded as 38 eps so alot is missing 

Lol yeah, I loved the novel and the series wasn't that great to me but I enjoyed seeing some scenes I read come to life ? 

daddyshome:

Lol yeah, I loved the novel and the series wasn't that great to me but I enjoyed seeing some scenes I read come to life ? 

I actually really like the series... Well I love the actor for Ruan Nanzhu? but it was a gud watch thts y I decided 2 read the bk 2

Definitely, I didn't expect the drama to be an exact copy but I had assumed they would keep the life and death aspect of it, but they made it work with what they wrote in. I enjoyed the novel because I read it first, but I think that's the main reason, if I had watched the series first-- then yeah, I would probably like it more lol.