Stacy:

So as per some netizens the ending will be that after qing's death the plot of novel will go back to it's original plot , everyone will seems to be forgotten her as qing doesn't exist in the novel plot at all. And probably Ji Chu will remember qing at the very last moment in the novel by seeing her bracelet that there was Qing whom he loved( the ending clip were ji chu was wearing golden crown and standing outside the palace with qing's bracelet)

This is what I think...
The ending clip you mentioned with Ji Chu standing... that might really be the ending of episode 36. And Qing has already gone back to her world. THE END.

Then for fans service, there would be an episode 36.5 maybe 15 or 30minutes worth...
It might have Qing somehow discovering JiChu was the one who hack her computer and rewrote parts of her story... then they connect & meet ???

Brooky:

This is what I think...
The ending clip you mentioned with Ji Chu standing... that might really be the ending of episode 36. And Qing has already gone back to her world. THE END.

Then for fans service, there would be an episode 36.5 maybe 15 or 30minutes worth...
It might have Qing somehow discovering JiChu was the one who hack her computer and rewrote parts of her story... then they connect & meet ???

They better release the fan service right away then. I hate unhappy endings for dramas like this and that's been the trend lately. 

When the FL wake ups, she will go and find the person who rewrite her novel and she will be overwhelmed it was the ML.

prapaye1120:

This is not mango TV... There won't be any 36.5 no. Episode I think

True ? That was on The Inextricable Destiny by MangoTV...  
Or maybe YouKu would do a special episode... We can wish... and hope ?
Likely we might get the last few seconds, a reunion between ML & FL.... 

For Put Your Head on My Shoulder even thought there was a happy ending, Tencent did a special episode for fans... because it did extremely well. 

Yburz:

When the FL wake ups, she will go and find the person who rewrite her novel and she will be overwhelmed it was the ML.

Really ?

prapaye1120:

Sure????

lol

Stacy:

Really ?

yes, and both of them will decide how they will end the novel. 

Yburz:

Omgg ?

Stacy:

After the episodes end there is ending clips u can see ji chu wearing a golden crown standing outside the palace holding qing's bracelet. See the ending video. See this photo https://mydramalist.com/photos/vXRx7W_3

Thank you! The scrolling writing  across the bottom of the screen covered  it up for me. 

Yburz:

If this is the ending, good enough for me. 

Maybe they will write another novel together and go back to ancient times and we have season 2 ?. I really want them to have another drama. 

@0330dramalove

I fall in love with this drama; my first time watching such a beautiful storyline.
Song Yiren as Qing and Ding Zeren as Ji Chu nailed their roles so well.
(so many "rens" . . . )
We all look forward for them to be in another drama - in whatever genre . .
They're so good . .

Stacy:

After the episodes end there is ending clips u can see ji chu wearing a golden crown standing outside the palace holding qing's bracelet. See the ending video. See this photo https://mydramalist.com/photos/vXRx7W_3

That episode where WanEr getting married... we saw Emperor & Empress in that black & gold outfit... so looks like ?confirmed JiChu is Emperor at that scene.