Looks like Qing will die and Ji Chu will avenge her death . In the ending clip Ji Yun and Ji Chu have some fighting scene. It seems ji Chu rebelled on the day Ji Yun ascended the throne to avenge qing's death . Also we can see in the ending clip that ji Chu's crown was golden. I think ji chu successfully killed Ji Yun or maybe spared his life and become the new emperor thus the novel returned back to it's original plot, in the ending ji chu was standing outside the palace holding qing's bracelet with a sad expression probably he ended up alone. As for Qing i think she will go back to real world. I am hoping for ji chu to go to real world from novel or Qing returning back to novel for her happy ending with ji chu.

I'm thinking the same thing. I wish I could put clips together in a video or something but I've seen some of the things you mentioned. I'm hoping that they reunite. 

Side note: I wonder what happens after HQ dies in JC's arms...cause he's covered in blood and in the scene where JC is fighting JY he is still covered in blood. 

I really want him and HQ to reunite again. 

fancy:

I'm thinking the same thing. I wish I could put clips together in a video or something but I've seen some of the things you mentioned. I'm hoping that they reunite. 

Side note: I wonder what happens after HQ dies in JC's arms...cause he's covered in blood and in the scene where JC is fighting JY he is still covered in blood. 

I really want him and HQ to reunite again. 

Two scenarios are possible maybe Qing will write season 2 of the novel and again she will be thrown back to the novel world maybe in last 30 seconds of the last episode we might see Qing reuniting with ji chu in the novel. Or either case would be somewhere in the modern world there's an actual ji chu whom she will met. What's ur thoughts on the possible ending (⁠^⁠^⁠)

I feel like they will go with the classic, she wakes up crying on her desk or in a hospital and then goes about her life and suddenly someone that looks like him appears. I typically don't like this type of ending but I'll take anything atp. I really want them to reunite. 

fancy:

I feel like they will go with the classic, she wakes up crying on her desk or in a hospital and then goes about her life and suddenly someone that looks like him appears. I typically don't like this type of ending but I'll take anything atp. I really want them to reunite. 

Yeah I guess it will be like below like this only 

I'm hoping for a happy ending though I think I will be disappointed. The main couple has gone through so much together that it seems so sad they have to part like that.  What about the second couple with the Princess and the Gong guy? It's such a a shame to have both of them live separate lives and be denied love.

Also Ji Yun is not exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer. He covered up for his evil mother so he deserves to die. Ignorance is not bliss.

writerpersona:

Also Ji Yun is not exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer. He covered up for his evil mother so he deserves to die. Ignorance is not bliss.

Yeah despite knowing his mother is a murderer who killed lots of ppl he's covering up her wrong doings. 

writerpersona:

I'm hoping for a happy ending though I think I will be disappointed. The main couple has gone through so much together that it seems so sad they have to part like that.  What about the second couple with the Princess and the Gong guy? It's such a a shame to have both of them live separate lives and be denied love.

Maybe Gong will rescue the princess?

I was also hoping that Gong will rescue the Princess. More realistic is that they will each separate and leave us sad and forlorn?

writerpersona:

I was also hoping that Gong will rescue the Princess. More realistic is that they will each separate and leave us sad and forlorn?

Yeah i guess they will separate :(( atleast our main couple should have a happy ending ?

Stacy, I like your Season 2 scenario. Would be wonderful if we can get a Season 2 drama & see mini me Qing & Ji Chu kids running circles around their parents.  

So far all these storyline dramas of FL into novel/game/script etc, there hasn't been any which I like the ending. Some are ok, some I dislike?‍♀️ Endings are generally like these...

Scenario 1) FL wakes up and realized it was all a dream only.  She cries sadly as she was emotionally invested. Then gets on with her life. Maybe she'll writing her next novel... **Most realistic but no HEA.

Scenario 2) Similar to scenario 1... with the added last 5secs, where FL went out and met someone  who looks exactly like ML.  **I don't like this kind of ending, as it is just someone who looks alike, not the actual person with memories etc. 

Scenario 3)  Similar to scenario 2... except look alike ML also had the experiences of going into the novel. **?was it Tiger & Rose which had this ending. Although unlikely for this drama.

Scenario 4) After FL wakes up in modern world... some time later ML comes to modern world & they reunion in the last 5seconds. Why dramas cannot do long HEA, instead of just that last few seconds. **I don't like ending with ML coming to modern world... as he won't be impressive anymore - no more skillful Kungfu moves, no more flying here & there ?, no more capable righthand-man, no more power with an army of soldiers,  no more saving FL from dangerous situation, no more clever plotting, ?no more amazing outfits.

Scenario 5) After FL wakes up in modern world... some time later somehow FL goes back into the novel... **Most unrealistic...  

Stacy:

Looks like Qing will die and Ji Chu will avenge her death . In the ending clip Ji Yun and Ji Chu have some fighting scene. It seems ji Chu rebelled on the day Ji Yun ascended the throne to avenge qing's death . Also we can see in the ending clip that ji Chu's crown was golden. I think ji chu successfully killed Ji Yun or maybe spared his life and become the new emperor thus the novel returned back to it's original plot, in the ending ji chu was standing outside the palace holding qing's bracelet with a sad expression probably he ended up alone. As for Qing i think she will go back to real world. I am hoping for ji chu to go to real world from novel or Qing returning back to novel for her happy ending with ji chu.

I guess with how FL's novel has changed... if the ending when JC kills JY... readers will not complain as JY is no longer the white pure crown prince anymore ?so in a way FL succeed in changing.

Dear Stacy,

As I am quite new to C-dramas and having watched very few of it, it is quite difficult to me to guess on the possible ending of this interesting drama of my / our lives.

This is my first time on a drama of "transmigration", so I am really engaged on this one; that I kept rewatching the past episodes all over. . . Song Yiren as Qing and Ding Zeren as Ji Chu really portrayed their roles here on a perfect T! 

I am just grateful that you opened and I am glad that I've learned so many sentiments here of various possibilities on how this drama will end.  

Thank you so much.  Merci beaucoup.