CKT_DramaFan:

I always have a hard time ordering from overseas because they don’t always come in a format that I can watch in the states.  

CKT_DramaFan:

Is that like $233??

It's 11,213 php if converted to my currency...this doesn't include the shipping fee right?

3naVIP:

It's 11,213 php if converted to my currency...this doesn't include the shipping fee right?

Correct, shipping to US is an additional $60+, not sure about PH. I saw on Twitter they're doing a group order for the PH tho.. 

https://twitter.com/siwanonlee/status/1468790836355690497?t=t3gUwvGMZTFI6KRrzQ7Acw&s=19

LBPG:

Correct, shipping to US is an additional $60+, not sure about PH. I saw on Twitter they're doing a group order for the PH tho.. 

https://twitter.com/siwanonlee/status/1468790836355690497?t=t3gUwvGMZTFI6KRrzQ7Acw&s=19

Thanks...

Ahh…can’t figure out how to add it to my shopping cart.  

CKT_DramaFan:

Click on the cart itself. I also couldn't figure it out, but when I clicked on the cart, it was already there. 

CKT_DramaFan:

It's 99.99999% sure it won't have English subs, but I don't even care anymore :S

LBPG:

It's 99.99999% sure it won't have English subs, but I don't even care anymore :S

Do I have to use a PC for the ”add to cart” button to show up?  I’m on my iPad and can’t put it in my shopping cart to see the final price.

CKT_DramaFan:

Do I have to use a PC for the ”add to cart” button to show up?  I’m on my iPad and can’t put it in my shopping cart to see the final price.

I purchased it on my phone. I navigated to the pre order page then clicked on cart at the very bottom of the screen. I ordered though ktown4u, so idk if yes24 has a different process. I was told ktown4u tends to package parcels more carefully and was recommended to use it. 

LBPG:

I purchased it on my phone. I navigated to the pre order page then clicked on cart at the very bottom of the screen. I ordered though ktown4u, so idk if yes24 has a different process. I was told ktown4u tends to package parcels more carefully and was recommended to use it. 

I didn't click a button to add it to the cart, just clicking the cart button showed it in it already. It's so strange. 

LBPG:

I didn't click a button to add it to the cart, just clicking the cart button showed it in it already. It's so strange. 

Yeah it strange. I’ll try it on a regular computer.

Btw there's also a photo essay book, because why not? I posted a link on the comments section. There's a group order for the US that can also ship to Canada, I believe, if you're interested. Idk if it be cheaper than ordering direct. 

LBPG:

Btw there's also a photo essay book, because why not? I posted a link on the comments section. There's a group order for the US that can also ship to Canada, I believe, if you're interested. Idk if it be cheaper than ordering direct. 

Looking at that too.  I love books (mostly collect romance and classics).

CKT_DramaFan:

Looking at that too.  I love books (mostly collect romance and classics).

I have this type of book for Mr Sunshine and I love flipping through it now and then, it's so lush. 

My collection is a veritable mish-mash. I have no theme lol

After watching the DJ show, I’m so glad I ordered the Director’s Cut.  Want to see the additional scenes and unreleased BTS.

CKT_DramaFan:

After watching the DJ show, I’m so glad I ordered the Director’s Cut.  Want to see the additional scenes and unreleased BTS.

Omg you're so right!! Rawrrrr