pinksprings01:

Yeah, I think I’ll need anyear at least before I can do a full rewatch of the drama.

Seriously. It's taken a toll on the body. Wow. 

LBPG:

Seriously. It's taken a toll on the body. Wow. 

Even the cast were crying from watching / during the filming of the final episodes. They must feel heartbroken too TT

pinksprings01:

Yeah, I think I’ll need anyear at least before I can do a full rewatch of the drama.

I’ll do a rewatch when the blu-ray comes.  Meanwhile going to watch Kairos for Seyoung and Confession for Junho.  might start Our Beloved Summer later.

pinksprings01:

Even the cast were crying from watching / during the filming of the final episodes. They must feel heartbroken too ? 

I am sure! This is what Junho had to say about the last episode, besides what he mentioned about still being immersed in his character. We can only guess at how strong the attachment is and how long it'll take to let go. 

떨리고 그래. 재밌게 봐주기🥰 안끝났으면 좋겠는데 또 방송은 기다려지고 만감이 교차하네 ㅜㅜ 

(I'm nervous. Please enjoy it 🥰 I don't want it to end, but I'm looking forward to the show and I have mixed feelings ㅜㅜ) 

This was also right after the Gayo and the big ig brouhaha so there is so much weight to his feelings.

pinksprings01:

Even the cast were crying from watching / during the filming of the final episodes. They must feel heartbroken too TT

A majority of the TRS audience were affected based on the Twitter comments. I can’t imagine how much the cast and crew were all crying. PDnim was crying again during the editing process.

CKT_DramaFan:

I’ll do a rewatch when the blu-ray comes.  Meanwhile going to watch Kairos for Seyoung and Confession for Junho.  might start Our Beloved Summer later.

I'm rewatching confession right now and will restart jbl soon. New dramas? What's that? 😂 

LBPG:

I am sure! This is what Junho had to say about the last episode, besides what he mentioned about still being immersed in his character. We can only guess at how strong the attachment is and how long it'll take to let go. 

떨리고 그래. 재밌게 봐주기🥰 안끝났으면 좋겠는데 또 방송은 기다려지고 만감이 교차하네 ㅜㅜ 

(I'm nervous. Please enjoy it 🥰 I don't want it to end, but I'm looking forward to the show and I have mixed feelings ㅜㅜ) 

This was also right after the Gayo and the big ig brouhaha so there is so much weight to his feelings. 

:( poor thing.  From what I’m observing, they were very attached to their characters San and Doek-Im. Even PDnim said she kept calling them San and Doek-Im on set.

LBPG:

I'm rewatching confession right now and will restart jbl soon. New dramas? What's that? 😂 

Lol…that’s literally how I’m feeling about new dramas. TRS set the bar high so I haven’t even looked at the other historical Kdramas.  Sorry Taecyeon.  

CKT_DramaFan:

:( poor thing.  From what I’m observing, they were very attached to their characters San and Doek-Im. Even PDnim said she kept calling them San and Doek-Im on set.

I hope the director reunited with them in future drama(s). It doesn’t even have to be a drama with both of the leads.

CKT_DramaFan:

Definitely. I'm reminded of the Lee Dong Wook show where he and Gong Yoo talked about the aftereffects of Goblin on them. I can see something similar here. Besides the pure physical exhaustion, the mental toll that this sort of work produces has to be staggering. I really hope they can take a long enough break to recover properly. 

pinksprings01:

I hope the director reunited with them in future drama(s). It doesn’t even have to be a drama with both of the leads.

I really hope this whole technical team comes together to produce something new in the future. I can't imagine that happening with the same cast, though (tbh, this sort of magic, is it really reproducible?) 

LBPG:

Definitely. I'm reminded of the Lee Dong Wook show where he and Gong Yoo talked about the aftereffects of Goblin on them. I can see something similar here. Besides the pure physical exhaustion, the mental toll that this sort of work produces has to be staggering. I really hope they can take a long enough break to recover properly. 

Aren’t they supposed to get a paid vacation by MBC for breaking 15%?  I really do hope they take a good rest.

CKT_DramaFan:

Lol…that’s literally how I’m feeling about new dramas. TRS set the bar high so I haven’t even looked at the other historical Kdramas.  Sorry Taecyeon.  

I dropped his when I realized 3 episodes had played while I was doing chores, and I had no interest in finding out what I'd missed. Sorry from me, too :'(

LBPG:

I really hope this whole technical team comes together to produce something new in the future. I can't imagine that happening with the same cast, though (tbh, this sort of magic, is it really reproducible?) 

Hoping they produce another historical drama in the future. I really like the way the drama was filmed.

CKT_DramaFan:

Aren’t they supposed to get a paid vacation by MBC for breaking 15%?  I really do hope they take a good rest.

I read they're getting travel vouchers. Who knows when they could go, with how things are now.