burhaaadmi:

It's not going to end - each episode is getting longer than the last. It started at 77 minutes for episode 1, up to 86 for episode 8. So by episode 16 we'll discover it's now infinitely long. :D 

I’m alllllll for a 3 hour final episode <3

Joanna M:

I feel like the tone of the series is foreshadowing a happy ending, but that could be wishful thinking. I have no idea how it could possibly end happily, but I want it so bad. I guess my head says sad, but my heart won't listen... TT

I’m right there with you Joanna- I want to believe that the writers won’t break our hearts. But I know there are shows that don’t end with a happy ending. 

DJRuth79:

I’m right there with you Joanna- I want to believe that the writers won’t break our hearts. But I know there are shows that don’t end with a happy ending. 

Ah, I wrote a reply saying that the first snow thing is a good omen, and then I saw it's been mentioned many times already. Also, I went through the writer's filmography, and it seems like she prefers happy endings. I'm going to really, really hope she doesn't change her preference for this one!

Joanna M:

Ah, I wrote a reply saying that the first snow thing is a good omen, and then I saw it's been mentioned many times already. Also, I went through the writer's filmography, and it seems like she prefers happy endings. I'm going to really, really hope she doesn't change her preference for this one!

Well even if the snow was a cliche I'm okay with it. All drama are cliches after a while. But we still keep coming back!

holy smokes! ending of episode 9 was intense! 

buchae:

holy smokes! ending of episode 9 was intense! 

Shhhhhhhhh I’m going to watch it tomorrow! 

Keren:

Maybe they will meet again in Switzerland, where they met for the first time. I just hope the time skip won't be too long, and I hope it won't end with them staring at each other.

Nicely put. Couldn't agree more.

I find it very interesting that at least on the Netflix US version they are no longer showing a preview of the next episode. They showed them up until this week’s installments. Any guesses as to why that is? Do you think it has to do with trying to keep us in the dark about the ending? 

I must say this weekend’s episodes were great! Sometimes I pass over certain areas with characters I don’t care for but not this week. I don’t want to spoil anything but the credit section from the 10th episode made me laugh. 

I'm a bit worried about the ending since RJH's father sent the comrades to SK to get him back to NK. The comrades is given 2 weeks to drag RJH back to NK.  It's now 50:50 for happy and sad ending. I believe RJH will get rid of Cho at last. But how he will manage to stay in SK while his Dad is not even approve? I don't have any assumption for that until now. Since they are still taking shoots, I believe the writer has time to do whatever kind of ending she likes, or following netizen's comments.

MinRin17:

I'm a bit worried about the ending since RJH's father sent the comrades to SK to get him back to NK. The comrades is given 2 weeks to drag RJH back to NK.  It's now 50:50 for happy and sad ending. I believe RJH will get rid of Cho at last. But how he will manage to stay in SK while his Dad is not even approve? I don't have any assumption for that until now. Since they are still taking shoots, I believe the writer has time to do whatever kind of ending she likes, or following netizen's comments. 

I’m torn as to whether or not RJH will stay there or not. I don’t think he’s really inclined to stay other than the fact he loves YS. I’m starting to wonder if she might consider going with him because her life isn’t all she thought before. But who knows.. other than the writer of course ?

DJRuth79:

I find it very interesting that at least on the Netflix US version they are no longer showing a preview of the next episode. They showed them up until this week’s installments. Any guesses as to why that is? Do you think it has to do with trying to keep us in the dark about the ending? 

I must say this weekend’s episodes were great! Sometimes I pass over certain areas with characters I don’t care for but not this week. I don’t want to spoil anything but the credit section from the 10th episode made me laugh. 

On the RAW version I watch on a Korean web site, there was no preview at the end of episode 10. It ended abruptly like on the Netflix US version.

Since we are getting close to the ending, they haven’t included previews. A lot of Korean dramas seem to do that.. ^^;; I guess like you said, it keeps us in the dark, builds suspension and anticipation for the ending!

There is a lot of possible ending for this drama so I decided to make a list of all the possible outcome (of course this is my own opinion so feel free to discuss it):

1- The two of them gonna to have a happy ending. Unification's negotiation is happening and Jung Hyuk's dad is the person in charge of the negotiation for the north. So fast- forward, Jung Huyk and Se ri are not in Korea but instead they are in Switzerland, the place where they first encounter. Jung Hyuk is still a soldier but have found peace and happiness. Se ri still owns her company and have taken her father place as the chairwoman. She now have a good relationship with her foster mother. One of her brother (the one with glasses) and his wife are in prison because of their crime ( I don't remember which crime, maybe embezzlement). The two main characters are now happy and spend quality time in Switzerland. Se ri sees a piano and ask Jung Hyuk to play the song he wrote for his late brother. As he plays the song, she remembers all their moments together and the final scene ended as they shared a very romantic and deep kiss. 

2- The two of them are in Switzerland. Jung Huyk have quit his duty as a a soldier and return to learn the art of music (he return in Swirtzeland to deepen his knowledge of playing piano). As he is preparing to his first show on a long time, Se ri surprises him and he's really happy to sees her. They both hold their hand as they are walking and talk about how happy they are together. One of Jung Huyk's colleagues run toward the couple to tell him that the recital is in 5 min. She wished him good luck. Lots of people are here to see his performance, among the crowd, Se ri is present to encourage him. Feeling a little bit nervous, he takes a peek on the crowd and sees his love. Feeling less nervous, the announcer presents him and his recital begin. As he is playing, both of them are remembering the moments together. At the end, they are both smiling at each other and in the last scene, they remember the first time they met in Switzerland standing starring at each other and smiling. 

3- At episode 10, Jo Chul Gang is in South Korea to kill Se ri, but Jung Huyk is here to protect her. So fast- forward to episode 16, an injured Jo Chul Gang try on a desperate attempt to kill Jung Huyk. So, he grabs a gun on the floor and aim at his nemesis, but Se ri sees him and run to her lover. As Jung Hyuk us walking toward her, she runs in an attempt to protect him. Jo Chui Gang takes the shot toward Jung Huyk, but it is Se ri who take the hit in order to protect him. Jung Huyk grabs her and holds the wound to prevent the blood' loss. As Jo Chul Gang is preparing to take another shot, an angry Jung Huyk shoot first and killing Jo Chul Gang. The four partners of Jung Huyk (his team) and Man Bok arrive at the scene and observe their captain trying to save Se ri. A weakened Se ri says to Jung Huyk that she didn't dodge the bullet because if she had dodge it, the bullet could have hit him (at episode 7, he told the same thing to her). Se Ri told him that it is alright and that she loves him. Jung Huyk says to her that everything will be alright and they going to go to the nearest hospital. Se ri loses consciouness and an desperate Jung Huyk try to reanimated her. The team run toward their captain and bring him and Se ri inside a " stolen " car. They arrive at the nearest hospital and Se ri is transported urgently to surgery. The doctor in charge told them that she have lost a lot of blood and she needs blood. Remembering that he and she have the same type of blood, he tells the doctor to take his blood. Surgery is ongoing and the team is very worry about Se Ri and Jung Huyk. Outide the hospital, he is crying and is begging to let her live. Upon hearing the new, her family rush to the hospital. As they arrive, they see Jung Huyk and the squad. Se Ri's mother aka them what happened, but before telling anything, the doctor arrives to explain the situation. He tells that the operation is a success, but she'll be in a coma for an indefinite period. Upon hearing the news, her mom faints and Jung Huyk is without word. The next day, Jung Huyk is at Se ri's side and is letting a letter to her. The team enter the room and explain to him that he needs to return to the north. Jung Huyk doesn't want to leave Se Ri, but he understands the situation. The team tell him that they leave the next day. Jung Huyk spends his last day in the south with Se Ri before leaving. After a brief moment, Se Ri wakes up and the nurse rush to warn the doctor. He tells her that he is happy that she woke up and that her rehabilitation treatment will begin the next week. As everyone leave, she spots the letter that Jung Huyk wrote for her. In the letter, he is telling that he is not her anymore, he needs to be in the north. He is thankful to her, because he have found happiness and peace. He tells that no Mather where she is, he's always going to be here to protect her and he loves her. Tears dropped on the letter, as a sad Se Ri is crying. A year later, Se Ri have expend her company and is now chairwoman of her dad's company. As she is working in her office, she drops some documents on the floor. As she is picking up her stuff, she sees the letter of her love. As she is observing the letter, she tell herself that where he is and hope that he is doing alright. The next day, she tells her assistant that she needs vacation for some time and she's going to Switzerland. Fast- forward, she is now in Switzerland. She is enjoying her time her and is walking around the city. She then spots a piano and suddenly remembers Jung Huyk. She then decided to play Jung Huyk' song, but she only knows some part of it. A voice behind her asks her what is the name of the song. The voice is very familiar to her and turn around to sees who it is. As she is turning, she recognizes the person in front of her: it is Jung Huyk. Tears are dropping from Se Ri face and Jung Huyk is smiling to her. She then hugs him and asks him where he was the all time. He tells her that stuff hapens and he is really sorry to not seeing her sooner. As the two of them hugging, he tells her " I love you " and Se Ri replied " I love you too ". In the last scene, in his mind, Jung Huyk is telling that he is very that she is doing well, she have brought happiness and peace to him. He wants to spend the rest of his life with her. Here a possible monologue: " You have fallen, no... descended to the sky toward me and I am really grateful for that, I love you". As they are hugging, the camera move away from them to show the beautiful scenery of Switzerland. 

These are in my opinion the possible outcome for this drama, I hope you have enjoy this. 

@kev1998- I like all three of your scenarios and how in depth they were. I wonder how close they will be to the real end? If one of them is close that would be awesome. I’m not sure I want to see Seri get shot but if it gets rid of devil spawn then okay. 

@kev1998 - brilliant!

if they want to be realistic, a sad ending is the only choice