I think they might do an unification ending, so that hyun bin and son ye jin can be together without the dangers of getting killed or what not. 

Of course sad end :(

Maybe they will meet again in Switzerland, where they met for the first time. I just hope the time skip won't be too long, and I hope it won't end with them staring at each other.

Keren:

Maybe they will meet again in Switzerland, where they met for the first time. I just hope the time skip won't be too long, and I hope it won't end with them staring at each other.

I can see this happeningㅠㅠ One of those open-ended endings where X time has passed after a sad parting scene.

I feel like this drama will end with a happy ending. I feel like this drama is trying to make an amendment between the South and North and with the two high-class actors, they might change their point of view. But tbh, I actually don't know this is why it feels like a triller for me xD.

I just hope it doesn't end with a sad ending... them separating because they are from a different country. 

2:45am 12/25/19

Hey, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

I’m torn between the happy and sad ending. It would make sense for a sad ending because of the two countries and both would want to be in their native country. However, I could also see a happy ending with Switzerland possibly. It’s not unheard of for a show like this to have an unhappy ending but I think it’s more likely that they’ll get the happy ending. I could also see the unification ending because she would want to fulfill her promises to the guys especially the one who loves K dramas

If anyone has seen the Bollywood film Veer Zaara, I feel like potentially the ending will be similar with the leads meeting again years even decades later even.

DJRuth79:

I’m torn between the happy and sad ending. It would make sense for a sad ending because of the two countries and both would want to be in their native country. However, I could also see a happy ending with Switzerland possibly. It’s not unheard of for a show like this to have an unhappy ending but I think it’s more likely that they’ll get the happy ending. I could also see the unification ending because she would want to fulfill her promises to the guys especially the one who loves K dramas

I wonder if the reunification would take place in the future (10 or even 20 years later but the leads not forgetting each other).

Sad :( therfore wont watch it such a waste of Hyun Bin

Lustdrama:

Sad :( therfore wont watch it such a waste of Hyun Bin

The drama could still have a happy ending, only 6 episodes have aired so far. 

I hope they have reunification so Kim Ju Meok can have lunch with Choi Jiwoo as promised. That would be hilarious  

My only wish for this serie is really hope that they are going to be together <3

happy end after 2-3 years apart [swiss]

olleh:

I hope they have reunification so Kim Ju Meok can have lunch with Choi Jiwoo as promised. That would be hilarious  

That’s the one thing I’m hoping for the most aside from the romantic leads getting a happy ending. I really like the four sidekicks-even the grumpypants Soldier. 

I bet they would not be together in the end. I expect an open ending. He dies trying to save her (since this idiot promised he  would always protect her when she is in his sight) but he is not really dead. They meet again several years later when he is somewhere else and someone else.